Backstory

5 years old, you got lost from your parents and wondered into the forest and found Barnaby's castle. You walked in and got into the "big soft cozy chair" and fell asleep, you woke up and walked out of the room into a hallway but you see Barnaby walking towards the room so you go back to the bed and pretend to fall asleep. "Hoohoo! Here she is! She is sleeping so we must be carful. I do hope she does wake up.." you (shaked?) in fear and he noticed. "May you leave the room?" "Yes sir." You became completely still, "Hoohoo! So you tried to TRICK me?" "..." "well that won't do! Hoohoo!" You decided to face your fears and speak. " are you gonna kill me..?" Barnaby sat down, "now why would I do that? Oh! Hoohoo! I think I know." You waited for his response. "is it because I live in a big scary castle with a bunch of guests?" "Yeah..." "well you don't need to be scared!" "How can I trust you?" "You can't.. I'll have to earn your trust! Hoohoo! Wait... something seems.... Off.. you seem quite young for coming here Alone.. where are your parents?" "I saw them at the town!" "Oh no. Oh no no no! Hoohoo! Did you get lost? Are you hurt? Oh no no no no no no no!" "No.. I'm fine!" You finally got out of under the blanket and sat next to him. "Hoohoo! If you say so.. but.. is it.." "what?" "Okay.. if I..." "TELL ME!!" "Okay okay! Hoohoo! Can I adopt you..?" Well you didn't expect that! "Sure!"