116

~Chase~

Trevor clearly doesn't know that this is his last night as a non-married man.

In honor of him- Roger, me and a few guys that Trevor has come into contact with a few times, took him out. I didn't have time to plan it so Roger did all the work for us.

"Celeste really doesn't want you at a strip club huh?" Roger asked Trevor.

"I don't think I would enjoy it anyway. I didn't enjoy it at night owls. Let's not waste our money on that." Trevor replied.

I sat back on his couch scrolling through my phone, looking at pointless shit in my gallery. Then landed on Amelia when she had taken a selfie on my phone. Blair asked me to get rid of it months back.

She found it weird that I still had pictures of her, but I didn't give a fuck.

"Chase, ready?" Roger comes my way and looks at my phone before I had the chance to tuck it away. I was pleased that he didn't mention it, he only clapped my shoulder and frowned at me.

I tucked the phone in my pockets and got up from the chair. "Yeah, is the other guys meeting us there?"

"They are already at VIP. You think you can handle yourself tonight?" Rogers corner lips dip with a fake sadden smile.

Was Roger really asking me that stupid shit? I looked at Trevor for a second guessing and he was giving me the same look Roger was giving me.

"Yes, for fuck sake stop asking me that."

"Just wanted to make sure." Said Trevor.

"I'm not drinking if that's what you guys are wondering."

They both glared at each then back at me. I fucking hate it when they do that.

"Wow," said Roger. "One day in Church and you're a Saint." his laughter took me off guard.

"Fuck you. I'm not in the mood for it."

I didn't tell them what was bothering me. Because I had no reason to be bothered by it. Amelia is a gem, it's fucking known, and I lost that gem years ago. So it's only right she ventures out to do what she pleases with other men. It only struck me to see her with that that guy. Nick or some shit. Whatever his name is, I hope he treats her better than I did.

But fuck, the sight of seeing her in his arms, him groping her as if he hadn't had sex In ages, did something to me. It's so bad I hadn't had any kind of intercourse with Blair the rest of the week. Even when attempted, I gone soft.

I instantly remembered that nightmare I had years ago of her and Archer. Only this time it's her and Nick-or whatever. And when she closed the door, I couldn't bear to think what they were doing in there.

I look down at me phone when Blair texted me. She had just gotten off of work.

Blair: have fun, I wish Celeste invited me to her bachelorette party.

Sighing, I stopped Trevor before we walked into Night Owl. "Any idea why Celeste didn't invite Blair to her thingy."

"Thingy? You mean bachelorette party?"