Introduction

Once Upon a time, in a land with magic and fairy tales like dragons, mermaids, heros, villain, princesses, prince and pirates and much more. Is a town called Storybrooke, where both heroes and villains can get their happily ever after if they just believe, lived a family Snow White (who goes under the name of Mary Margaret), her husband Prince Charming (also called David), Emma Swan (the saviour), Henry (Emmas son), Killian (who is caption hook or Jones) and finally Lily (Emmas little sisters – a year apart – and Killian girlfriend).

Killian was not always the good and loving pirate that he is now when he was in his twenty he was forced to work on the ship that belong to the evilest Caption Black Beard, he was punish hook in the ways that I cant describe but the thing that keep him going is that he felt like something in his life was missing and that his big brother Liam was forced to work alongside his little brother and always watch out for him.

It was true Killian did have want to Caption and Evil Queen a Black and cursed heart because he was always getting in trouble with Black Beard that Liam had to keep protecting you then when you ran away everything went wrong.

However, so we get to the good part Killian Heart was restored with love and Happiness when he fell in love with Princess Lily, Daughter of Snow white and Prince Charming, a few years went past and they got to know each over and they were falling deep and deeper in love so nothing could come believe them.

Yet faith, havent shown them what challenges and miracles that was about to happen to them and the family. Sadly, since, Killian ran away he has not seen his brother so to Hook he thought his brother must be dead but how new that after four years the truth will come out, and you should never truth your enemies until they have proved they have changed over wised they will be able to take something that you love away from you and hurt you the way you could never imagine with things you love the most and would never want to lose or destroy. Now the story takes place two years after everything happening and Lily and Killian have been dating for a year and it starts from there.