ONE / HALLWAY

"Hey Addy!" Zeon called out, standing in the hallway and smiling brightly.

"Hey Z!" Addy called back, turning around and running up to Zeon.

"How're you feeling today Addy?" Zeon asked, softly brushing her hair out of her face.

"I'm feeling a lot better than I did yesterday, how are you feeling?" Addy muttered, still brightly smiling, her face now red.

"I'm feeling great now that you're back, do you wanna sit on the bus together?" Zeon excitedly asked, his face brightening up even more when Addy said she was feeling better.

"Why wouldn't I? Silly!" Addy playfully and softly hit Zeons arm.

"Haha!" Zeon laughed. "Looks like we have to go to class, I'll see you at lunch?" He asked, hugging her gently.

"Of course!" Addy replied, hugging back and turning off quickly, her face heating up more as she left, Zeon leaving the hallway as well and going into class.

Addy had wished she got to see Zeon more often, to hear his silly laugh and voice, to hear the way he called out her name or the way he spoke out such gentle words and did such gentle actions.

Zeon had wished he got to see Addy more, to see her beautiful face and smile, to hear that cute laugh of her, to know that she was okay, to watch her gentle actions.

They both hadn't realized that they were falling in love.. with each other.

/302 words/

HEYYYYYY, so author Emma here lmao.

I hope you enjoyed, there's so much more to come, I seriously can't wait to continue writing this! Hopefully I won't lose motivation 😭✋

Anyway, I most likely won't update this book much as I would if I had any other book, but I don't, but I still have school, so please gimme time! Anyway, bye!