Chapter 8

*Warning sexual assault involved

Ezra went to his locker to switch his books. He
opened the locker and a folded piece of paper fell out. Ezra looked down, picked up the paper, opened it, and read:

"Blue little darling, so elegant so blue,
you're the right one for me and this is true.

You are the moon and the stars,
the apple in my eye, If this wasn't true, that would be a lie.

I love you, I hope you love me too,
cause if you don't, just know how much I do.
I'll be there when you need me, I'll  give away my soul,

When you want me to hold on, I'll never let you go.
Cause whatever, wherever, and whenever, I'm here
I'll be by your side to fight your fears and wipe your tears.

I love you my sweet dear starling, that is why I call you: My blue little Darling.

because I love you so and dearly."

Ezra sighed and smiled holding the note close to his chest. His face felt tingly and numbed after a few seconds.

It had a side note written at the end: "Meet me behind the school". Ezra breathed heavily and facepalmed remembered how they actually kissed.

He went to the place and waited. He texted Kanan.

Ezra:
"Got your letter and behind the school as you stated.. where are you?"
He put his phone in his pocket and continued to wait.

He heard footsteps and turned smiling but it quickly faded seeing that it wasn't Kanan.

"Surprise cock sucker." Jake snarled.

Before Ezra could even run, his shoulders were grabbed from behind. Crowded by the boys everything spun out

The boys held Ezra by his arms as Jake threw heavy blows towards his chest and stomach.

Ezra groaned and grunted in pain. Jake laughed and threw punches hard and quick causing wind to be knocked out of Ezra's lungs.

Ezra dropped to the ground holding the sides of his ribs gasping and wincing.

"Had enough BJ Bridger?" Jake asked him outta breath squatting at eye level.

Ezra looked up breath shuddering from his mouth. He spat in his face. "You hit like a bitch." Ezra manger to say heaving .

Jake wiped the spit from his face and pursed his lips before grabbing Ezra by the collar. The boys tied his arms behind his back with a belt and huddled in a circle.

"You know, I thought that Kanan had a girlfriend and he was being modest about it. But no, he's getting his wood pecked by flying fags like you." Jakes says.

Jake unzipped his pants. Ezra's eyes widened and tried to writhe away but his fistfuls of his hair was grabbed and yanked back making him yelp. Jake jammed himself in Ezra's throat causing Ezra's eyes to get huge.

Jake thrusted himself deep and between each grunt Ezra gagged. Ezra was sobbing but couldn't die to Jake's manhood plunging inside his mouth.

Kanan was heading to lunch until his phone beeped. He looked at it and paused. Kanan wrote him a note and asked Jake to put it on locker 379 but never said anything about meeting up behind the school... Kanan gasped.

"No.....fuck!" Kanan yelled. He dashed and sprinted through the halls as his mind was raising.

"That son of a bitch hijacked my note! I'm gonna kill him!" He thought. Enraged, he ran faster.

When he got there he was too late. He stood there frozen in horror. Though they were all huddled, he knew Ezra was in there.

He grabbed a steel baseball bat from a pile of trash. He charged silently.

One of the boys heard the quick patting of footsteps and turned to get whacked hard sliding backwards into a bucket.

The others turned just for Kanan to see Ezra
Bloody, broken, and Jake's cock in his mouth. Ezra stares at him eyes welled with tears. Kanan reciprocating that pain yelled with anger and charged.

He swung the bat back and forth knocking them on their back and into thorn bushes.
When he was done he dropped the bat and marched up to Jake.

Before Jake could even pull out and fight, Kanan fucked him up. He kicked him in his overly exposed nuts then cracked his jaw. Jake fell over holding his nuts with one hand and the side of his fav with the other groaning.

Kanan stepped on the side of his face leaning in applying pressure on it causing Jake to groan louder.

"I will fucking murder you if you EVER touch him again. I let you live but I will hunt you down, rip your nuts off and shove them down your throat." Kanan growled.

Jake only groaned. Kanan knocked him out again and ran over to Ezra.

Ezra wheezed and whimpered. "Shh shh it's okay now, I'm here." Kanan managed to say through tears. He pulled out a pocket knife to cut through the belt, which left rusty brown rings around his wrists.

Ezra threw up semen and cried hard. "I'm so sorry Ezra..this is all my fault, I never should've trusted him or let alone let any hints." Kanan sobbed.

"Home." Ezra heaved. Kanan nodded and drove him to the hospital.

Sorry for the harsh improv guys. It'll get better I promise.