Introductions

Hello everyone. If you read the description, then you should have an idea about what I'm using this book for. Basically, if I have an idea for a story, then I might post some notes here. If I was putting notes for a Naruto Fanfic, for example, you guys can see my note-taking process and give me some pointers about it. Especially if I left something unclear. There is a lot of Naruto that I can't remember if it was filler or not and then I might get some details wrong, like hand signs or something like that. If you see something like that, feel free to point it out and enlighten me.

As to the other part of this book, I'll be posting, I guess trailers? Previews? Oneshots? I don't what to call them, but they'll be like three chapters of a story I plan on writing. If you guys read my Halloween special for my MHA book, then you know I have a Dragon Ball story planned. Same with Sword Art Online and Naruto. I think my Christmas special in my MHA book had the Naruto reader. I also have quirk ideas for other MHA fanfic stories that I may write. If you guys like a particular story then comment on one of the preview chapters and let me know. If I get enough responses I'll write it. Out of the ones I've thought out most would be a Naruto or Dragon Ball fanfic. I'm planning out an SAO story, although I need to finish rewatching it. And despite the fact Naruto is one of my more thought-out ones, I only remember key details like Sasuke leaving the Hidden Leaf and I guess most of what came before. I'm better with Shippuden, but not by much. Anyway, the next few chapters will probably be my DB story. 

ALSO: I won't do a character information chapter for any OC that appears in this book. So you'll just be thrown into a random arc of DB or DBZ without any context as to who the reader is. When I eventually do the Dragon Ball story (I've been planning most of it for the past month now) there will be character info updates or Saga updates since that's the closest thing DB has to seasons. Anyway, thanks for reading, peace!