That moment

Oh hello there I didnt see you standing there, I seemed quite distracted. Well, Let me begin my story. It was about 2 years ago when I had the most amasing moment of my life. I was just about to leave school for summer break, Yes I was headed to the airport to leave for germany. And thats when I saw her. It was the 2 seconds of my life that I will ever have complete and total hapiness. My insides fluttered around in exitment and I knew at that moment that I was in love. She was beautiful and she seemed not to notice. She had a simple smile on her face as she flipped her long red hair behind her back. She just seemed so graceful her movements she seemed like a body of water, Just going with the flow. I dont know what it was that made me love her so much she was just so ... peaceful. I slowly approached her as she turned her head at me. I think I did something cheezy but it was totally worth it. As I approached I said  "Nice day isn't it?" She caught me staring at her ass and slapped me in the face. My face was as red as a cherry I didnt regret a thing. I already knew I was in love and I couldnt deny it. Later I talked to her again and asked what she was doing over summer break. She sent me a message saying that she was going to germany. I was excited and asked her what flight she was on. She told me I was a total creep and that I was probably going to follow her to germany. I told her that I was headed to germany too and maybe we could spend some time together. She finally told me that she was on flight 267 headed to germany on thursday. I was so exited I rushed to my mom and asked her what flight number we were on. She half heartedly picked up a peice of paper and said "We are on flight 267." I was so freaking happy I could shit rainbows. I was like the nyan cat. Well Reader it looks like time is running out and I must be going. If you wish to here more of my exciting story then come back later. TO BE CONTINUED..........