part 1

Hello guys this is a fictional story about a woman who is not interested in navel but eventually situations made her become the navel addict.

So the heroine name is Samantha.

Let's start the story.

Samantha is a middle aged woman of age 28 not yet married. She always used to wear saree but everything above her navel. She even covers her side hip with saree. She has perfect curves and right amount of fat on her hip but she is hesitant to show her navel to anyone. She used to work as a teacher in a nearby school. She is very strict and angry teacher in that school.

She always used to wear saree and go to school and made sure she doesn't reveal any skin show. One day after school she went to shopping for sarees. There she saw her friend and wished her. Then her friend said why are you wearing saree like this. You should be tempting people around you by giving glimpses of navel. Then everyone will get jealous of your future husband. You should expose but not that much. Then Samantha said no I can't do that and all. Then her friend said your wish and left. Then Samantha finished her shopping and went to grocery store and bought groceries. In the middle of the way to her home she kept thinking about her friends words. What is there in this navel why will everyone get tempted.

When she got near her apartment. Her sare became loose and her hip portion was visible. Instantly watchman eyes went near her hip she saw that and went fastly inside. After going inside she closed the door and sat on sofa and started thing about the incident with the watchman. Then she stood up and went into the bedroom and stood in front of mirror and saw herself. She was looking like 90's woman who wears saree above navel and covers all her hip. Then she removed her saree and started wearing it below her navel. Her belly was jiggling as she was removing saree. Then when she tucked her saree below her navel ahhhhh she was looking sexy. She was about to cover her side hip with the saree but inner voice said no don't cover it.

Then she didn't cover her hip and her pallu was exactly going on from her navel. Ahh her hip was having such a good curve. Then she went outside to test what her friend told was truth or not. As soon as she went outside her neighbor was standing outside. Upon seeing her his eyes directly went onto her navel. She smiled and covered her navel and started walking. As she was walking her hip was making fold and saliva was flowing from neighbour mouth. Then she entered lift the lift operator was struggling not to look at her navel. She wanted to tease that lift operator and moved her pallu intentionally and was smiling at hid expressions. Then she went outside watchman was also looking at her navel. Then she tucked her pallu in her navel (boddu)(thoppul) and started walking ahhhhh her navel was changing shapes as she was walking. Then she went to her home and called her friend and told it is working I can get self satisfaction by showing my navel and tempting everyone.

Wait for next part to know what happened the very next day. It is going to be very sexy part.