Drunk Sex

WHAT BETTER WAY TO START OFF A FANFIC THAN A SMUT CHAPTER ABOUT JUICY AND EDDIE!

The boys were all at a big party. Narrator was the only one who wasn't there because he got shipped to another country because his forehead was too big. There were a lot of lights and music so loud you couldn't hear yourself think. It was about the middle of the night and it was safe to say everybody was wasted.

Juicy and Eddie had gotten split up and if you got split up from your friends then it'd be a miracle if you ever find them with the hundreds of people blocking your view.

Juicy stood in a corner, leaning against the wall, looking around to see if he could see Eddie. He was overwhelmed. He wished he and Eddie didn't get split up. Then a man, not much taller than Juicy, a ginger, walked up to him.

"What's a pretty boy like you sittin' all alone in the corner for?" The man chuckled slightly. Juicy didn't know who the guy was but he was so overwhelmed and plus he didn't even hear him that good so he latched on to the man's arm and held his arm. The man could tell he was drunk and decided to take advantage of that. In fact, he wasn't just drunk he was WASTED.

He pulled Juicy closer into a hug. "What's wrong, pretty boy?" He asked. "I'm-uh got lost from.. my friend." He eventually said. The man could tell Juicy was in distress so he decided to 'comfort' him. "Here why don't we sit down on the couch and take a break." He said as he brought Juicy to the couch. 

He sat Juicy down by him. Juicy started not feeling good. The man saw this. "I know you feel horrible right now." The man said as he held Juicy in his arms. "This pill will help you feel better." He said pulling out a blue pill. "Wha- at is it?" Juicy asked. The man didn't answer and put it in Juicy's mouth, making him swallow it. "wha was it?" Juicy asked. "Shhh." Said the man. 

He held Juicy, putting his hands on his waist. Juicy didn't like this guy. Kevin was actually there too. He saw what was going on and went over to the two. "The fuck do you think your doing!" Kevin yelled as he grabbed Juicy away from the man. "I was just comforting him." Said the man sternly. "Who are you." He asked. "His best friend." Replied Kevin. The two stared awkwardly at each other for a few moments.

"Also, he has a boyfriend!" Kevin told the man as he dragged Juicy back over to Eddie. Kevin brought Juicy to Eddie and Juicy was happy to see him. He went up and hugged Eddie and Eddie wrapped his arms around Juicy. "Your boyfriend just about got raped until I saved him." Kevin said. "Whadt?!" Eddie yelled. "Who dafuk tried to do it!" He asked Kevin. "I don't know," Kevin said, "Some weird ginger guy.

Eddie got angry and started going off about it. "Well maybe if you'd watch your boyfriend that wouldn't happen." Kevin said, clearly annoyed with how drunk they are. Eddie glared at Kevin then continued hugging Juicy. Kevin wasn't nearly as drunk as the rest because he knew someone had to keep them from doing stupid things, like almost getting raped by a ginger. And he had to drive home.

"We're leaving now." Kevin said. "Awww." Whined Eddie. Kevin sighed. "You two go get in the car. I gotta go find Mully and Josh." He ordered. Eddie and Juicy went out to the car and waited for Kevin to come back with the other two.

A few minutes passed and Juicy felt weird. Maybe it was the strange pill the man gave him. He felt the blood rush to his legs and he soon realized that the strange pill he was given was Viagra. He was hard. Eddie eventually noticed this. "You okay Juicy?" He asked. Juicy was a little sensitive and uncomfortable with the boner he had. "Whas wrong?" Eddie asked as he pulled Juicy onto his lap. Eddie was aware of the state Juicy was in. "Tell me what happened." Eddie said in a stern voice. "Ah- A man, he gave me a pill and. had me eat it." Juicy said. "What color was the pill?" He asked. "Uhhh... b-blue.?" Juicy said. "Juicy that guy fucking drugged you!" Eddie said.

"Oh.." Said Juicy. "That's okay." Eddie said before pulling him into a kiss. After a few minutes Eddie started grabbing Juicy's hard cock. "m-mh~" Juicy moaned. Eddie took both their pants off. "We gotta do this quick okay baby?" Eddie said as he moved down and started biting his neck. "Mm~ Mhm" Juicy replied. Eddie laid Juicy on the seat and started fingering him, making him moan. A few moments later Eddie put his cock up to Juicy's ass. He slowly pushed in as Juicy whimpered. Eddie slowly thrusted faster and faster and they did that for a few minutes. "I-i'm clo-ose~" Juicy moaned. "I am too." Eddie said as he thrusted harder.

After a few minutes Eddie came inside of Juicy and Juicy came in his chest. Eddie pulled out and reached over to the glove box and grabbed wipes and cleaned up their mess. They put their clothes back on and sat in the back seat, Juicy resting his head on Eddie's shoulder. 

Just a moment later, Keven came out to the car with Mully and Josh and Kevin did NOT look happy. They got in the car and Kevin drove the drunk boys home. 

They got home and Kevin walked the boys inside.  Kevin had successfully gotten the boys home safely but now he has the job of taking care of 4 drunk toddlers.

STAY TUNED FOR PART TWO TOO SEE HOW KEVIN TAKES CARE OF THE DRUNK TODDLERS! DO YOU THINK HE CAN DO IT? STAY TUNED TO FIND OUT!

DON'T FORGET TO FOLLOW MY ACCOUNT! :D IF YOU WANT!!!