Introduction

Hey there my name is Celeste de Luna and I come from an abusive but rich family. 

 I'm the only girl with five brothers. 

The only good family member is my older brother Carmine. 

 Carmine and I has been inseparable since I was born as he is the oldest. My mother Camelia was married to money a.k.a. my father Anton.

 My dad may seem abusive to me but when I'm alone with him he is really nice to me so it's just to keep up appearances. 

The only other person who knows is Carmine. 

Now let me tell you about my other four brothers.

There's Boris, who doesn't care about anyone but himself.

 Next is Viktor, he is a total pervert and scares me. 

Then, you have Lev, a total bastard. 

Finally, you have the worst of the worst. Kirill, the lone wolf, mainly staying to himself.

I don't hate him I just can't figure him out and that's scary.

I'm more scared of him than Boris.

Kirill is hiding something; something big and I wanna know what it is.

Plus, I wanna know if he hates me like our mother, Boris, Viktor, and Lev, or not.

 The only bad thing about Carmine is he is a dangerous guy to mess with. 

He is a drug user and has a collection of different guns and knifes plus he never lost a fight ever. 

I wouldn't be surprised if he is apart of some type of gang, mafia, or something like that.

I have a passion and deep love for snakes. All snakes. Big, small, venomous, or nonvenomous.

Snakes like me and I like them.

I've never been attacked by one and I want to find injured snakes and nurse them back to health. 

 Anyway, my dream snake would be a big, black snake with blood red eyes.

 Something about that combination just speaks to me. 

I hope I find one soon.

I keep on seeing that snake combination in my dreams and it being protective of me after I save him from dying of blood loss.

I hope that dream becomes real because I want the abuse to stop and my mom and brothers are terrified of snakes except for Carmine and my dad.