Webby B-day

It was officially five years after the events of fowls Bradford desperate attempt of taking out clan McDuck. This was the day of webbigail VanderQuacks eighteenth birthday day

Lena was struggling to find a gift that was perfect enough of the warrior queen that was webby . In the eyes of Lena everything about webby brought nothing but comfort and happiness and so she wanted to give webby something that shows how much she means to her .

"Ughh" Lena flopped on the bed she and violet shared " Why is everything so hard " " aren't you being a tad bit overdramatic" violet,her adopted sister, said to her while she sat with her and opened her spell book to read " OVERDRAMATIC !? I have to find the most perfect gift for the greatest person who was ever lived !" She sat up and push the spell book violet had in her hands

Huey and his brothers laughed at their friends actions " I know webby very well we are twins" Dewey said as Louie interrupted " you are already a triplet ." " As I was saying, I know shell absolutely love anything you get her " Dewey finished and crossed his arms matter-of-factly . Huey said " you know you can always ask her what she wants " " are you dumb! ,sorry but I can't do that " she stood up and groaned and walked out the room to her room ,that she turned into a place to mix positions and make spells since she decided to sell potions and tonics to make money, and sat on the chair and looked at a near by chair . She thought about the duck that had her infatuation, her hair grew a lot since when they first met she still has her bow beautifully placed in her hair , "ughh ! Why do I have to be so lame !" She said defeatedly .

At Webbys party twords the end after cake and presents she noticed Lena off in a corner and she walk twords her "Lena are you ok ?" She asked concernely " No , yes , I don't know I couldn't get you a gift because I wanted to give you the most perfect present to show you how much I love you and -" webby giggled and took Lena's hands " I know the best gift you could give me " she smiled and kissed her goth witch best friend. Lena's eyes went wide and I few seconds she stared to kiss webby back  ,webby she hummed with delight and a little moment after they stopped , but to her and Lena it felt like an eternity.

"Well Huey was right ! I should have just asked " she said with a goofy smile , webby giggled " I love you " " love you too "