1

Milani Channel JacksonAtlanta Georgia

Atlanta Georgia .
_____________________________

Y'all may think having a possessive boyfriend is cute and all but its not the whole toxic relationship thing is not for me.

Im Milani Channel Jackson and me and my boyfriend have been together for over 3 years
At first he was sweet he always made sure i was taken care of and satisfied.

One day it took a turn for the worst and he just started getting more aggressive and he would just get so mad whenever over the littlest things.

One day we were arguing over the dumbest shit and his true colors came out...

FLASHBACK*

"Bro you always want to get mad over the dumbest shit it wasn't even like that" Milani said.

"Oh so being friendly with a whole other nigga is dumb shit? So you must think I'm dumb too"he said.

"I never said that now you putting words in my mouth, And i wasnt even being friendly you see a nigga walk up to me one time and im being friendly grow the fuck up stupid ass" Milani said.

"You need to watch yo fuckin mouth dont know who the fuck you talking to bitch" he said.

"Who are you calling a fucking BITCH!! Your bitch-ass the one who always on some fuck shit everyday all day" Milani said.

He had got up and punched Milani in the face she had fell to her knees and was holding her face tears started streaming down her face,he had grabbed her throat and forced her to look at him.

"Told yo ass to watch who the fuck you talking to, Now look at you looking dumb as fuck crying and shit" he said

He tried to kiss her but she kept looking away he gripped her throat tighter and forced a kiss out of her.

He aggressively started kissing her Milani was crying and trying to get him off of her but his grip only got tighter he had picked her up and brought her to the bed throwing her on it.

"Now what you going to do is give me some pussy, Since you wanna act out and shit you can take this dick too" he said.

"You not finna hit me then tell me to give you some pussy go fuck them hoes you think you got fuck wrong wit you" Milani said .

He had grabbed her by her hair and flipped her around holding her neck down so she couldn't get up.

Rape warning ⚠️

He began to pull her shorts along with her panties down and had pulled his dick out ramming it into her cat.

She started crying because of how rough he was being he had her pinned down so all she could do was take it.

He was forcing himself in by repeatedly shoving and pulling into her.

"Hush all that crying shit up you brought this onto yourself" he said.

She was crying so much he had pulled out because the crying was turning him off.

"You be acting all fucking bold to a nigga but can't take no dick is crazy" he said laughing.

"You literally fucking RAPED ME FUCK YOU TALKING BOUT!!" Milani screamed at him.

"I cant rape something that belongs to me" he said.

"I FUCKING HATE YOU" Milani screamed.

"Well fuck you too" he said .

Milani got up and ran downstairs she texted her best friend Falon to come get her
________________________________
Fally wally 💗 .

Fren can you come get me

                                                     Ya why tho wsp

I don't want to talk about it
Alr bet .

                     End of conversation .

Flash back over*

I wish we could have had a future together but there was no future in him, The constant beatings, arguing and yelling just stressed me out so much he wasn't always like this so i dont know how it took a huge turn...
.
                                            .
  Cliffhanger 💗⚔️.