Info about Funni

This will have the chat moderation system in it. (Except for Allseer, It is immune to the chat moderation system) (Scratch that, it would be more interesting for every student to not have the chat filter...)
(Oh, uh... Okay Principal?.)

(Also, this is a Highschool AU. And all characters in here are 18+ & Above. I might do smut, if i feel like it.)

Student 1

Name : Funni

Appearance :

(Have a chibi image for now

(Have a chibi image for now. But you'll see how they actually look when i make the first chapter and post it 😈 and yes that's the semicolon face. I forgot how to draw the blue cone though-)

Pronouns : Currently unknown. But they say they don't mind being called any pronouns at all.

Info : Nobody knows their actual name. All we know is that the first name of their actual name is Weird. No like. Seriously. Their actual first name is quite literally. The word Weird. Nobody knows their last and second name though. Whenever one of us asks Funni about their last or second name. They always respond with "Oh sorry not sorry but that's personal bud!" Or "Personal reasons buddy!". They're also very...Weird like their first name suggests. They literally can and WILL laugh at everything. Even someone getting bullied!. But uh...For some reason they don't like it whenever Noob gets bullied. Nobody knows Why he's so defensive of Noob. It's almost like he has a crush on Noob...But we doubt it. It's impossible anyways. How can a literal manic-like person have a crush on someone. Especially a kind and smart person. That'd just make no sense!. But he's so defensive of Noob to the point where he literally HOSPITALIZED someone MORE THAN 10 TIMES!. JUST HOW STRONG IS HE!?.

Current occupation : Highschool student at Robloxia Highschool. (or whatever you call it again)

Dream job : Artist.

Likes : Kind people, Real friends, Art, And other stuff we forgot about.

Dislikes : Rude and/or Toxic people, Fake friends, And once again. Other stuff we forgot about.

Personality : He doesn't really know at all. But we do know he always draws when he's bored. Which is most of the time...

Attributes : Well. They're Friendly but only if we treat Noob kindly and with respect. Since some of the other students here at Robloxia Highschool don't treat Noob so kindly... But he's pretty chill too. And that's something all of us can agree that we like about him. And he's pretty open-minded too. But sometimes he can be a bit too open-minded and tell us that he wants to kill everyone in the classroom except Noob. But once he realizes he said it he tries to explain that it was because he was super nervous and anxious. Even though he's more of the extrovert type. So we're pretty suspicious of him...

Info.2 : They're also very obedient to Noob for...some reason. No like seriously. They'd do anything and i mean ANYTHING Noob tells them to do. And they won't do anything Noob tells them not to do. /Unseeable.info : He's a Yandere who would go out of his chaotic good or chaotic neutral mindset to protect Noob with his entire life. He would do Anything to make sure Noob's fine with him. And he'd murder or hospitalize anyone that dares to hurt or bully his adorable, Innocent little Noob.\

(That's all you get for now >:]) (NUH UH)

Student _ (Unassigned until we get more information on this... Anomaly.)

Name: Allseer

Appearance: Can only be explained in words. And the principal is too busy to even write in It's appearance.

Gender: Doesn't matter.

Info: Apparently a Inverted side of Funni that only appears when he feels a extreme amount of a negative emotion. It also likes music that's related to Dementia, we don't know why though... Also seems to have a obsession with hearing the name Noob, possibly because of Funni liking Noob... Though It's apparently stronger than Funni, which is largely concerning... Since we have seen It punch a metal wall before and almost broke the wall fully, but that only happened when we mentioned Noob getting bullied sometimes at school... Is Funni's emotions affecting It aswell?.

Current Occupation: Funni's Inverted side.

Dream Job: ...It doesn't know what a Dream Job is.

Likes: Barely anything but Noob. It has a large obsession with Noob and seems to like him only...

Dislikes: Almost everything.

Personality: It doesn't know what a personality is. How many things does it not know?. Alot of stuff, Jane. Ugh... Whatever.

Attributes: Once again, It doesn't know what Attributes are. Hey Jane are you done with the writing? John and i managed to calm Allseer down just by mentioning Noob's name!. Wait, what?. You and John calmed Allseer down!?. Okay, just gotta do the second info and i'm all good... Jane, hurry up! It's about to get pissed off again!!- Oh geez, seems like I can't write anymore stuff in here... Ah whatever.