s u m m a r y

Long story short – they fall in love fast. They have a connection that only makes sense in movies or books, but this is a fan fictions for girlies who are as delusional as me:)

•  •  •
Moving to a small town where everyone already has their place in the world is challenging. Trying to prove herself while also attempting to find her spot in this town isn't easy. Especially when all she wanted to do was cheer, the cheer mat was her home away from home. It's always been her constant. Cheerleading has helped her adjust to being the new girl more then once. She has had her fair share of hazing but nothing compares too Tree Hills form of hazing.

Not fitting in anywhere, in a town that was supposed to be the place Claire can call home for more then two years, she was stressed. She felt like an outsider, and she supposed she was. She had never had any long last friendships, let alone a boyfriend. Inexperienced, and friendless — not a good combination.

Jake Jagielski steps into her life and brings her a safe place in this messed up town. Little did Claire know, she was his safe place as well. As the two grow closer, Jake starts to show Claire a side no one else has seen and open up in ways he hasn't let anyone else in for years. The two share a bond that is unbreakable. So what happens when distance becomes a problem and Jake suddenly has to leave?

Read to find out.
‧̍̊·̊‧̥°̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥‧̥·̊‧̍̊ ♡ °̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥ ·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙·̩̩̥͙*̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙ °̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥ ♡ ‧̍̊·̊‧̥°̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥‧̥·̊‧̍̊

Disclaimer: I do not own the rights to One Tree Hill. Claire Johnson is the only character of my own.