#004 - Fuck You! I'm Not A Villain

The moment the strings ended their conversation, Bakugou left.

He didn't care if he ditched class or made others wonder about his whereabouts. Right now, he is going to test what would happen if he didn't go with them.

Bakugou's sudden disappearance would make everyone suspicious. Knowing Midoriya, he would think that there's something wrong. After all, both of them knew very well that Bakugou isn't the type to skip classes. He is an overachiever through and through.

Midoriya would definitely inform Aizawa-sensei that something is wrong, and he would definitely insist on finding him. If that happens, either the trip would be delayed or cancelled.

Bakugou prefers the latter.

After all, that is what he intended to do. If class 1-A doesn't go to USJ today, then they won't be attacked by villains.

That is definitely a favorable scenario. Because if he isn't there, the strings won't also be there to interfere his movements.

There are a few things that he had observed so far:

One. The strings aren't always there to guard him. They mostly appear whenever the "stage" is open. Meaning, they only interfere whenever the curtains are opened. They also show up behind the curtains, but only if he was trying to expose them or the story to someone.

However, there is one thing he doesn't know yet. And he was going to test this theory... What happens if he isn't on the stage while it's open? Will the strings still appear and drag him all the way through USJ?

Bakugou doesn't know the answer to that. He's here anyways, so he'll definitely find out.

Two. He noticed that the manga can only be seen in its true form, if it was shown to someone unintentionally. How did he know that? Because back then, in the 3rd loop, he accidentally dropped it in front of Uraraka, the round face girl. He was surprised the moment the girl asked why Deku's face is in the cover. Of course, he was able to subside some suspicions somehow. But it was obvious that Uraraka wasn't entirely letting go of the topic. It was a good thing he went back in time again. Because that would mean her memories of it were all erased.

Upon knowing this, it all made sense why that annoying blonde was able to see the manga.

Bakugou is sure that there is a traitor. It could be anyone in their class except for Midoriya.

Well, he can't just drop the manga anywhere. Because it is still considered as intentional. It was hard because how can he show the manga to someone unintentionally?

He can't exactly be reckless with the manga either. There is a traitor in this school. They could be a student, a teacher, a classmate, a janitor or who knows what.

It wouldn't be a wise decision.

In his class, Midoriya is one of the safest option to tell. However, the process is going to be dangerous. Because he would need to carelessly misplace the manga to who knows where, just for the nerd to see it. And by see, that meant being able to see its real form.

Considering the amount of people around them, the risk is definitely high. He doesn't know how other people's minds work, he couldn't trust what they would do if they were to find out about this knowledge. Although he already knew some information about his classmates, it wasn't enough proof for him to consider them safe.

So the safest option is to lock the manga somewhere safe...or bring it with him at all times (but there is a disadvantage to it, he might lose it if he wasn't careful).