The 🥵🔥 - 4

Hello Dear Readers .....

Enjoy ..... Ye lo aap logon ke liye ek aur taza aur garma garam update ..... Aur isike saath finally ye OS jo ki OS raha bhi nahin 😅 khatam hota hai ...... Ye update last hai but iss update ke bhi parts hain na. ....

Alert: There will be content like teasing, bdsm and sexual torture included ......

Recap:

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

" Teju ..... No .... No .... Please no .... Please don't give up on me .... If not today .... I will never be able to get over it .... "

" Sunny .... Baby .... To get over those memories you need to get under me .... But you are unable to even take this much then .... Then how will you cope with all of that ....."

" Teju .... I .... I will .... But .... Pl ... Please don't leave me midway ..... Please .... Don't give up on me .... "

Before Teju could reply .... The bell rings .....

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Continuation :

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Okay. .... Sunny ..... You want me to continue right ....."

He nodded in 'yes' ..... As if he were a small kid telling he wants to sit in a ride and enjoy but is scared what if it is not as per his liking ..... What if he would want to back off after sitting in it ......

What if he wanted it to stop midway and it is not possible to do so .... What if after one time he is left with the want of more and is denied.....

"Fine .... I will .... But first lets go down ..... Let's have some food .... Then we will continue ...... ", I said patting his cheeks. ....

I helped him sit then opened his hands ....... And then started moving ahead ..... Only to stop after a few steps ..... And turning around I ordered .....

"Since your the needy one ..... You only are going to get the food that has arrived ..... And you look pretty decent enough .... So don't waste time dressing up ..... As it is the poor delivery boy must be waiting outside already ...."

I saw his jaw dropped and eyes had widened with shock ..... God I'm so loving this .... Let's say baby girl is enjoying torturing her daddy .....

Afterall I've been waiting to do all that to him that he had done to me after coming from the premier .... Oh ..... How many times I came that day .... Well ..... let's not get into details ...... It is a story to tell some other day .....

I settled myself on the dining chair such that I was facing the door and could easily see what he was doing ....

He came down and slowly moved towards the door ..... I could see he was nervous as hell ..... Slowly with shivering hands he opened the door and was amazed as there was no one outside .....

Our food was placed down on the floor, right near the door ..... He quickly bent down took the parcel and shut the door securing the lock and rushed towards me with so many questions  written all over his face .....

And before he could shoot his questions at me I kept my finger on his lips and shut him ..... I held his hands and pulled him, making him sit on the chair next to me ......

I settled on the chair besides him .... Opening the packed food I served it in my plate ..... He wanted to ask plenty of questions but couldn't pull himself to do so ......

After serving ...... I made a morsel and took it towards his mouth and with my eyes I asked him to eat it ....

He brought his hands up to take it and eat it himself ..... As, he didn't want to trouble me ..... That's when I decided to have some fun ..... Glaring at him I commanded .....

You are not to use your hands ...... So hands at the back of your chair .... And also quickly shut your eyes and do not open at any cost until I ask you to do so .... or I might have to use  handcuff and blindfold for it ......

Wanting to avoid being restrained and blindfolded he quickly obliged ..... I could see he was still scared of being hurt when bondaged .....

To get him to ease I initially started feeding him just plainly with my fingers brushing his lips ..... Then along with that I started grazing his areolas with my forearm while I took the morsel to his mouth ......

Initially he had stiffened his body and was trying not to get carried away ..... But with time and growing tease he just got carried away in pleasure .....

Short moans started leaving his mouth due to the mouth watering taste of his favourite butter chicken in his mouth and the slow and sweet torture  that his sensitive parts were receiving ....

For the final move ..... I shifted my legs inbetween his legs drawing his legs apart and my knees rubbing against his manhood send a jolt of pleasure in his body making him moan loudly and jump on his seat clenching his eyes shut tight ......

With time I kept adding a little more pressure every time and by the end of the food he was a moaning mess with his boxers having a big patch due to his leaking pre cum .....

He tried pushing himself ahead and going fast to get his release as he was on the edge of it ..... But I pulled my legs away making him groan out of frustration .....

I told him he could relax his hands and also open his eyes ..... he instantly opened his eyes and looked at me with puppy eyes asking for his release ..... I just answered short and crisp ..... Leaving him shocked, nervous and excited once again .....

" You want it now you will get it ..... But then I need u to undress completely .... Right here, right now ..... "

His flustered face and shocked expression was a treat to watch ..... Nervous he nodded in no ....

Smirking I said ......

"Good boy."

Narrator's POV:

Karan was allowed to stand and she asked him to get up and move to the bar and there she let him get himself a drink to calm himself .....

Karan having a drink was normal but what was different was that she followed Karan to the bar where he was fiddling with the corkscrew .....

Approaching him from behind she wrapped her arms around his waist. Pressing her covered front  into his bare back ....

She gently kissed his neck while one hand moved upward to caress his chest and the other hand explored in the opposite direction onto his crotch ....

Karan inhaled deeply and groaned in pain as Teju pinched his right nipple between her polished red nails ......

Teju probed Karan's ear with her tongue as she whispered; "Just relax and surrender yourself to me..."

Then she pulled herself back and turned him around then moving closer to his ears ...... She spoke .....

Baby finish your drink and get going to our bedroom .... And you'll find your gift and your next instructions are also waiting for you right there ..... Be a good boy ..... Mommy will be back soon as today daddy's going to get his returns ......

Poor Sunny boy couldn’t help but think about all those things that he did to her while acting as the daddy ...... And god save him now from this brat of his and her so very notorious brain .....

Not having any other option he turned to leave for their bedroom and she let him go with a slightly more than playful slap to his ass .....

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Precap ...... Let it be ..... What will you’ll do of precap .....

C you'll soon with next part of this ......