Human and Werewolf

The first time Jessica school entrance near the forest. Jessica saw there was the arrival of a new friend. They beejumlah 6 people. They are one family. Then Jessica wondered about them to his friends at the break. After that Jessica wanted to buy goods not in deliberate Jessica almost fell. But one of them named Ryan to help Jessica. Jessica and Ryan salaing face-gaze. Then Jessica realized that she was not his girlfriend. Then the night Jessica dream about Ryan and his family that they are all werewolves. When Jessica woke up, Jessica realized she was having a nightmare. Then when Jessica got up suddenly Jessica saw Ryan in the window. Then Jessica mengetip eyes because Jessica does not believe that Ryan came to his house. Ryan suddenly disappeared. Jessica believes that he was dreaming. Then the next day Jessica had to go to school. At that time he was confused as to why Ryan did not go to school. He wonders against brother Ryan and his friends.

Jessica: "Hey, do you know why Ryan did not go to school".

Alexa (sister Ryan): "You do not need to know".

Jessica then asked for his friend.

Jessica: "Hi guys, did you know about Ryan why he did not go in?"

Friends Jessica: "Do not know".

Jessica seek to know through other friends, but no one knows them. Ryan then go to school the next day. Then Jessica kemerin asked why she did not go to school.

Jessica: "Hi Ryan, why do you not go to school yesterday?"

Ryan: "I have a family interest".

Then when I got home school her friend Jessica almost hit by a car, then the speed of Ryan, Ryan rescue Jessica then strangely he could run that fast. There, Jessica began to be suspicious of Ryan. The next day Ryan sat with Jessica, before Ryan just sitting alone. But when Jessica sat with him. Ryan is not strong with the smell of Jessica. Then Jessica confused her clothes do not smell but why Ryan was not strong against the smell of his clothes. Then because Jessica felt offended, scolding Jessica Ryan. Ryan also angry with Jessica. Jessica accidentally holding hands but Jessica Ryan Ryan puzzled why the hand can get hot like fever. Then Jessica apologized to Ryan. Then Jessica asked Ryan.

Jessica: "Are you sick?

Ryan: "I'm not sick".

Jessica: "But the hot hand as people who are sick with a fever".

Ryan: "Maybe you're wrong to feel it, try to hold my hand!"

Jessica: "Yes is not hot, but I gk probably wrong".

Ryan: "Maybe it's just feel it, the evidence is not hot hand".

Jessica began to seek to know, who the real Ryan. Until want to know, he was looking for clues on the Internet. Jessica seeking continued. Finally found it. Jessica was surprised that Ryan is a werewolf. The next day Jessica met Ryan to meet him in the woods. After school, they went into the woods near the school.

Jessica: "So far you werewolves".

Ryan: "Yes, I'm sorry I had been beebohong to you. Because I do not want my family secret uncovered".

Jessica: "It's better we do not have friendships again".

Ryan: "What are you afraid of me".

Jessica: "Yes because werewolves are killers. Werewolves have killed my mother".

Ryan: "But I'm not that bad".

Jessica: "I do not want to listen to you anymore, I hate werewolves including you."

Jessica then go. While Ryan becomes a werewolf because of his anger. Ryan wondered why he had to be a werewolf. The next day Jessica away from Ryan. Jessica father a policeman, then Jessica asked something to his father.

Jessica: "Dad, are in this region there is no attack by wild animals?"

Jessica's father: "Earlier you never ask this, why do you suddenly ask this?"

Jessica: "It's okay dad, I just want to know it".

Jessica's father: "No".

Jessica increasingly convinced that Ryan and his family hunting animals instead of humans. So they are good werewolves werewolves are not evil. The next day Jessica apologized to Ryan. Ryan also apologized. After that Ryan wants to be his girlfriend Jessica Ryan. Because the truth of Ryan first entered school already love Jessica. Jessica received it.
Suddenly the next day Jessica invited to the mall. Jessica agreed. Then before leaving, Jessica introduced Ryan (her boyfriend) to his father and they took leave to go to the mall. Jessica's father agreed. Finally they went to the mall. After returning from the mall, Jessica escorted back to his home. But suddenly the father jessica call Jessica to go to the police station. Kamudian them to the police station. After it turns out there is no homicides due to wild animals. Jessica asked to Ryan.

Jessica: "Is your family doing?"

Ryan: "I think not, because my family and I never kill humans.

Jessica: "And who killed him?"

Ryan: "I think Rocky families, because they often kill the human family.

After that Jessica went to the home of Ryan to ask the murders to Ryan family. Upon arriving there.

Jessica: "Ryan you ask your family!".

Then Ryan asked his family

Ryan: "Do you kill people?"

Family Ryan: "No, Ryan for what you bring this man?"

Ryan: "He was my girlfriend, you should not hurt him".

Ryan: "Do you know who killed human courtesies that?"

Ryan family: "Family Rocky".

Soon, the family came to the family home Rocky Ryan. Suddenly they want to prey on Jessica. Jessica Ryan protect families. Then they will prey on Jessica. Then Jessica had to stay at home while Ryan. But overnight family home Rocky Jessica Ryan for prey. Ryan previously around the house has been given something. Something that is a kind of powder that is typical of that weakness wolf. Then everything teebakar Rocky families. Jessica finally survived. Ryan brought Jessica Jessica back home.