The fight.

I remember the day like it was yesterday. I remember the look on my mom and dad’s faces when we found out. It haunts me in my dreams, and when I'm wake. It haunts me everywhere. There’s no way of getting rid of it. It’s my past, my present, and my future. It’s a part of me and it always will be.

Flashback

    It was an ordinary day or so I thought at first. I woke up, took a shower. After my shower I got dressed and headed down stairs to eat breakfast and head to the hell that I call my school. The school day draged on but soon although the end of school day came. On the way to the hospital the nerves were eating my alive. When I walked into the hospital the smell of death, hand sanitizer, vomit, and blood came to me. Walking down the halls seeing injured, sick, and dying people made me want to turn around and run at of the hospital and never ever come back but something told me that wouldn’t happen. When I got to my section of the hospital I saw my parents sitting in the waiting area waiting for me to come and join them. I sat down between my parents.  We didn’t say anything because we all knew that this appointment could change my life forever. I mean it can’t be that bad I mean I’ve been doing loads of test but there was one test that doctor west had spoken to my parents without me about something but they never told me what she had said to them. How bad could it be? Before I could answer my own question my name was called. As I followed my parents and the nurse my hands were sweating and shaking. When I enter the doctor office this bad feeling came over me. When doctor west entered the room her faced looked like she had bad news to tell me. The next four words that came out of her mouth changed my life forever.

“Alexandra you have leukemia.”

That’s when my world fell apart.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

so what do you think??