NSFW Alphabets (A-Z)

A = Aftercare (What they're like after sex)
Patrick can be completely different, depending on his mood. He can be loving; he can be indifferent. He can take you to the shower or run you a nice bath, or he can cuddle with you in his bed and then fuck you again if he's not fully satisfied. When he's in love, he can hold you tight and watch you fall asleep, then kiss your temple and pull you close to protect you while you sleep.

B = Body part (Their favourite body part of theirs and also their partner's)
Well, Patrick is very proud of his dick, because it's beefy and long, with perfect veins on it. (So, I can't judge him for being so arrogant in bed, lol :D) I'm pretty sure he loves your whole body, but his favorite part is your breasts. He can latch his plump lips around your nipple and suck it for hours like a baby until it swells up and you're begging him to stop.

C = Cum (Anything to do with cum basically... I'm a disgusting person)
Depends on his mood! 😁If you make him angry, he can cum all over your face and watch his cum running down your chin to your tits. But most of all, he loves to cum inside you until your pussy is so full of his hot liquid that it flows out. ALSO, if Patrick wants to show you his absolute dominance, he can unload his cum right onto your belly and mound, and chest...You will be literally covered in his seed, and he'll smirk in satisfaction from this sight.

D = Dirty Secret (Pretty self-explanatory, a dirty secret of theirs)
Patrick has a lot of dirty secrets when it comes to you, one of them is that he wants to see you desperately fucking yourself with a dildo while you moan his name, and your pussy gushes every time you push the dildo deeper.

E = Experience
(How experienced are they? Do they know what they're doing?)
This arrogant bastard knows everything about sex, he watches porn every day, what do you expect? His skillful fingers, tongue and mouth will bring you over the edge before you know it. No matter how hard you try to hold out, the pleasure he gives you will overtake your mind and you will have no choice but to turn into a whimpering dripping mess. And of course, Patrick will find the perfect angel to fuck you, so that his thick cock will hit your G-spot and make you almost faint with delight.

F = Favourite Position
(This goes without saying. Will probably include a visual)
Because it's so important for him to feel his real dominance, I'd say his favourite sex positions are prone bone, doggy style and when you're on your side and he's on top of you. Patrick will take every opportunity to press you against any surface he's fucking you on, so you can feel his power and his massive muscles. To be honest, I think prone bone is his number one position. He can fuck you so deep and hard that you will definitely feel his dick hitting your belly.

G = Goofy
(Are they more serious in the moment, or are they humorous, etc)
He's serious most of the time, but sometimes he can chuckle at your coy reactions because Daddy knows you like the way he treats your pussy. And if you try to deny it, he'll go even harder, fucking you faster with his cock/fingers or eating you out more vigorously, forcing your toes to curl and your voice to crack from how wild you'll moan.

H = Hair
(How well-groomed are they, does the carpet match the drapes, etc.)
We all know how perfect this man is, so it's not surprising that his pubic hair is well trimmed. His slutty line of hair that runs from his navel down to his manhood is something you can't miss to touch/lick/rub every time you have sex. Just because it's so fucking sexy. And of course, he likes it.

I = Intimacy
(How are they during the moment, romantic aspect...)
This man is literally a mind-blowing cocktail of animalistic lust and loving tenderness. He can switch between praising and degrading you so easily, while railing you so hard until you cry, and then he will either allow you to suck his finger or kiss you wherever he can to calm you down a bit, as by that moment you will certainly turn into a soaking moaning mess. Patrick loves to caress your hips when he's eating you out, especially when you're so close to your orgasm that you can't stop your legs from shaking, he'll possessively but fondly hold them in one place. And if you decide to make Daddy happy with a delicious blow job, he will definitely stroke your face and help brush your hair away if your bobbing gets too intense.

J = Jack Off
(Masturbation headcanon)
Patrick can definitely make you play with your pussy so he can watch and jerk off. And if you're a good girl, he can even help you climax by sucking your clit while your fingers slide in and out of your throbbing womb.

K = Kink
(One or more of their kinks)
DADDY KINK ALL THE WAY, Patrick wants you to be his little baby girl, so he can take care of you. CORRUPTION KINK, just the thought of corrupting your innocent soul makes him instantly hard. He'll enjoy every second of corrupting you, reveling in all your unsophisticated reactions, when he eats you out for the first time and you cry out in pleasure, his ego will fly to the moon.

L = Location
(Favourite places to do the do)
THAT SLUTTY WHITE COUCH in his living room, for sure! He can fuck you on it, near it, on its back, on its edge. And each time, you will discover something brand new about how to give each other even more pleasure.

M = Motivation
(What turns them on, gets them going)
Let's be honest, he's horny for you literally 24/7. No matter where you are, in public or at home, Patrick's hungry eyes will be focused only on you and all he can think about is you and him having steamy sensual sex as soon as you have a moment. But if you accidentally or purposely call him DADDY, he can just rip you apart right where you are, nothing and no one will stop him, believe me.

N = NO
(Something they wouldn't do, turn offs)
Patrick will never let you go, NEVER. Even if you try to run away from him, he will find you because you belong to him. But I really don't recommend you test his patience, because this man gets mad very easily. He literally becomes a beast, and your little holes probably won't survive his savage assault.

O = Oral
(Preference in giving or receiving, skill, etc)
I think 69 position is a perfect option for the two of you, because Patrick loves to go down on you, but he also likes to get some vigorous sloppy head from you. He can also use his mouth and tongue to overstimulate your pussy until you literally squeak and beg him to stop.

P = Pace
(Are they fast and rough? Slow and sensual? etc.)
He can only be really slow when you are having pregnancy sex. But the truth is, Patrick knows how to keep a perfect pace, he feels the moment when it's necessary to go faster or deeper. He will definitely roll his hips against yours to hit all the sweet spots inside your womb, stretching you so deliciously that you will have no choice but to squirm under him and cry out his name.

Q = Quickie
(Their opinions on quickies rather than proper sex, how often, etc.)
Damn, he can even fuck you in public if he has to. So, you should be very careful, because even a little innocent action of yours can light him up like a match. If he doesn't have enough time for proper sex with you, he can catch you in the kitchen while you're making breakfast for the two of you. Breathing heavily, he will snuggle into you from behind, trapping you in his brawny arms, pulling up your top to grope your boobs and pulling your panties aside to fuck you just right there.

R = Risk
(Are they game to experiment, do they take risks, etc.)
Patrick's a risky guy for sure but are you a risky one too? Cause he'll surely get you into some knife games, including the blood play. He will have a finger pressed against an artery on your neck to feel your crazy heartbeat as the sharp blade of his knife slides across the delicate skin of your cleavage. He will drink in all your high-pitched wails, every little tear, every jolt of your desirable body.

S = Stamina
(How many rounds can they go for, how long do they last...)
If he's super horny and fresh, he can easily go at least 3 rounds, you'll definitely ask him to have mercy. Even if he's super tired, he'll never leave you without some really good fucking. Patrick always takes care of his baby doll like a good Daddy does.

T = Toy
(Do they own toys? Do they use them? On a partner or themselves?)
Oh, he will surely buy a bunch of sex toys just for you! Butt plugs, vibrators, dildoes... And of course, he'll teach you how to use all of them. When you tell him that no toy can feel better than his dick, he will go crazy and ready to worship your body for hours. His tongue is as strong as his arms, just sayin'.

U = Unfair
(how much they like to tease)
He's SUCH A TEASE. Patrick can edge you for a very long period of time, but he actually doesn't like to be teased. So, if you really want to play with fire, try teasing him, but be ready for some orgasm denial, because Bateman is extremely vicious in his revenge.

V = Volume
(How loud they are, what sounds they make)
This baby boy can be very vocal when he's tied up and you're sliding against his engorged dick without even giving him a chance to touch your body... 😈😈😈. But usually, he loves to hear you moan to know he's making you feel good. Growling, huffing, panting - this is all about him too.

W = Wild Card
(Get a random headcanon for the character of your choice)
This man loves to fuck you when you are wearing nothing but cute socks because he finds it extremely hot and sweet. Daddy loves it when his little girl keeps her feet warm, and it also makes your orgasms more vivid. He can even buy you a few pairs of lovely socks and ask you to wear them to make Daddy happy. Of course, Bateman loves all kinds of stockings, because he's so addicted to your legs-he can't stop worshipping them every time you have sex, but SOCKS is his personal kink when it comes to you.

X = X-Ray
(Let's see what's going on in those pants, picture or words)
He's huge, okay? Like 8 inches in length, and I won't even mention his girth. Your pussy will surely explode just from one sight of his beefy cock.

Y = Yearning
(How high is their sex drive?)
Let's be honest, his libido is insane! Patrick can fuck you during the day, before you go to sleep and later in the morning. Even when you're half asleep after a passionate night, you can feel his big palms roaming all over your body. He will murmur that he wants you again and his raspy voice will send shivers down your spine. And before you realize it, his leaking tip will be poking at your creamy pussy as he's going to pump her again, no matter if he's late for work, he won't leave you alone until he claims you with his cum. Cause, he's a savage beast after all.

Z = ZZZ
(... how quickly they fall asleep afterwards)
Patrick always falls asleep after you, because he likes to see you collapse from exhaustion, because he has given you a really good ride. Sometimes, if you fidget too much around his bed, you might accidentally wake him up, and if you do, Daddy won't let you sleep until you satisfy all of his carnal needs.