Bellagio The Prestige City Hyderabad - Udma nagar

Prestige City Hyderabad is a new residential project by Prestige Group, one of the leading real estate developers in India. The project is located in the fast-growing suburb of Kokapet, Hyderabad, and is spread over 180 acres of land. Prestige City Hyderabad is a master-planned development that offers a range of luxurious apartments, villas, and plots. The project is designed to provide a comfortable and modern lifestyle to its residents, with a range of amenities and facilities.  https://theprestigecityhyderabad.in/ 

Prestige City Hyderabad is located in Kokapet, one of the fastest-growing suburbs of Hyderabad. The project is located close to the Financial District, HITEC City, Gachibowli, and Outer Ring Road. It is well-connected to the rest of the city via the ORR, which provides easy access to major areas such as Jubilee Hills, Banjara Hills, and Kondapur. The project is also well-connected to the Rajiv Gandhi International Airport, which is located just 20 minutes away.

Apartments and Villas

Prestige City Hyderabad offers a range of luxurious apartments and villas. The apartments are available in 2, 3, and 4 BHK configurations and range in size from 1370 sq. ft. to 2617 sq. ft. The apartments are designed to provide maximum space and natural light, with large balconies and windows. The villas are available in 4 and 5 BHK configurations and range in size from 3200 sq. ft. to 4600 sq. ft. The villas are designed to provide a luxurious and spacious living experience, with private gardens and terraces.

The apartments and villas are designed to provide a modern and luxurious lifestyle, with a range of amenities and facilities. The apartments and villas come with fully equipped kitchens, air conditioning, and high-quality finishes. The project also features a clubhouse, swimming pool, gymnasium, and landscaped gardens.

Plots

Prestige City Hyderabad also offers a range of residential plots, ranging in size from 240 sq. yd. to 600 sq. yd. The plots are designed to provide residents with the flexibility to design and build their own dream home. The project offers a range of amenities and facilities, including 24-hour security, water supply, and electricity.

Amenities and Facilities

Prestige City Hyderabad offers a range of amenities and facilities to its residents. The project features a clubhouse, which includes a gymnasium, swimming pool, indoor games room, and a multipurpose hall. The project also features landscaped gardens and parks, jogging tracks, and a children's play area. The project has 24-hour security, water supply, and electricity, ensuring that residents have access to all the necessary amenities.