Maya's "Crocs "

Maya had always wanted to fit in with the people at her school, she was quiet. And she never could really catch on to trends and other things that would make you popular.

Most days she felt so alone that she didn't want to leave her house, this was because she knew that she would get bullied no matter what she did.

One day she stumbled upon a little yard sale. She noticed that they're selling a pair of Crocs, she thought to herself, "I've seen those around school before, maybe I should get them..?" So she did, they looked bit strange though. She had bought mismatched Crocs? One was blue the other was white, the color was odd but she didn't really care, she would finally be able to fit in.
The next day at school, Maya walked in with confidence, but she immediately saw Julia, the girl whole bullied her quite often. She snarled her face and said in a mocking tone, "Maya, what are you wearing? Those are so ugly they're dirty. Are you to broke to afford real Crocs? Your such a loser."
Tears swelled in Maya's eyes. She wanted to be just like them so badly. But she could never, she's too different. Maya went home crying, she lay in her bed feeling utter despair until she got an idea! She didn't want to give up, she got out of bed and grabbed the Crocs and she pulled out her paint supplies.
On the white Croc She drew a beautiful assortment of colorful flowers, with Vine's and delicate leaves twisting around the holes of the Crocs. On the blue Croc, she drew a beautiful ocean with waves that shimmer and fish that were sparkly! She really loved how they looked, she was nervous, but excited to show them off at school!
She giggled excitedly as she put them on excitedly, the next day she did her hair just right, and with the Crocs she looked amazing. At School she walked, proud and confident not doubting herself one bit.
This time she made an amazing impression, everyone was complimenting her about her shoes. She finally fit in, she was happy. 

A few days later, when she's living her best life, she sees a girl in the hallway just like her. She was alone...Maya walked up to the girl and handed her the pair of Crocs, and she said, "I hope these will be the confidence boost you need, keep going, don't let anything anyone says, tell you otherwise because you are amazing. Decorate these, however you like you can use them to express yourself,  Make them who YOU really are! Then people will see, people will recognize you, I know I do." With that she smiled and walked away happy about her decision, for the girl who now has a spark of hope, all thanks to the mismatched Crocs.