Prologue

Living the most of her life, Alexandra Versailles grew up with almost everything and anything that she wanted. With a diamond spoon, the only thing she needs to worry about is where she will spend her money. Carrying the noble name, she was well accustomed to finding the easiest way in her life. She was very well known as the lazy, spoiled brat of Versailles.

However, when she had a traffic accident, peculiar memories started to occur. A strange memory of her past life as Alexandra Cruz surges into her, and what is more perplexing is that she seemingly saw her current name on a web novel that she read as Alexandra Cruz. What's worse is that she is not the main character but instead the villain!

Her? But that is not possible! Why would she bother to trouble someone in the first place? That's too bothersome.

Alexandra Versailles finds it hard to accept strange memories that she can't initially call 'hers' in the first place. But the events that she read were too accurate! She couldn't help but put her hands on her forehead with the most gruesome expression she had ever made.

'How will I avoid this bothersome role as easily as possible?'

xxx

Date Started: September 10, 2023

AJL's Note:

Hi, this is the materialization of a reader who can't find more books with this genre and setting. It is also a combination of all the ideas, plots, and frustrations the author has. Nonetheless, this is purely fiction with no real-life inspiration at all. Please read this with much enthusiasm for entertainment only. The author would also like to ask for your understanding if the grammar may be off sometimes. This is her first attempt at writing in a second language. Thank you in advance!