the reason

Yuna was sitting there without saying anything..and every single person wanted to know the answer..

Yoongi asked his team to take her in their custody  Taehyung and jimin wanted to join them but yoongi asked them to go home . So vmin and namkook went home and jin went with yoongi. As yoongi knew how important it is for jin . Jin said that he will explain everything to them so namjoon jk and jimin and Taehyung went back home .

The car ride was silent. Jimin had tears in his eyes.. he still couldn't understand what he did to yuna that she wanted to kill him? Taehyung was hella pissed off so as namjoon and jk. Taehyung was holding Jimin's hand the whole time to comfort the older . Namjoon was driving and jk was sitting beside namjoon..

They reached at their home. Namjoon asked Taehyung to take jimin to his room as he needs rest and peace.. so Taehyung and jimin went to Taehyung's room for now and namjoon got a call from hoseok.. namjoon asked him to at home and he said he was coming..

After few minutes hoseok came there and jungkook and namjoon explained everything to him..

"I wasn't here for three days and so many things happened.."

"Now we are waiting for jin and suga hyung to come and tell us why yuna noona did this.." namjoon said..

_____________ vmin room________________

Jimin was silent. His nose and eyes turned red because of crying.. Taehyung didn't leave him alone for a second and they were cuddling on the bed. Taehyung was caressing his back and jimin was holding Taehyung's waist and resting his head on Taehyung's chest. 

Suddenly Taehyung heard a sound..
He looked down to check and saw jimin was sobbing. He hold him tightly..

"Don't cry minie.. you're safe. Nothing will happen to you. I'll never let anyone to hurt you."

"Hmm"

"Don't cry baby .. ok let me see" Taehyung said and
Lift up jimin's face to look into jimin's eyes. 

"Your nose is red." Taehyung said  and wiped his tears..

Jimin felt like he became more small at that time  Taehyung was staring at him.. Taehyung always had those intense eyes whenever he stared at jimin. But the younger male had 0 idea about the affect he has on the older..

This time he went closer to jimin who was pouting and he was staring at those lips.. his brain wasn't braining at all. He had no idea what he was doing.

"Can i kiss you?" Taehyung said in his deep voice..

"What?" Jimin was totally taken aback by his words..

"I said can i kiss those lips?" Taehyung said while touching Jimin's lips with his finger..

"Why?"

"I don't know.. i . I just want to. Wanna know how your lips taste like. So can i?"

"Aren't you straight?why would you want to kiss me?"

"Fuck that sexuality.. what if I'm gay for you."

Jimin widen his eyes..

" aren't we just best friends?"

"Forget it. Can i kiss you?"

Jimin was silent. He was just too stunned and Taehyung took the silent as a yes and went for it. He went more closer to jimin their body was touching.. jimin was breathing deeply that reminded him that he almost forgot to breathe..he wasn't breathing..so cought up in this moment that he forgot to inhale

He attached their lips and the moment Taehyung's tongue touched jimin's lower lips, jimin parted his mouth like a freshly split- open fig, welcoming him into the warmth of his mouth