First day

Angie was not excited for the first day of hell aka high school, she was deeply considering committing arson to the horrid school... Oak Wood High school. Junior year was a middle child among the rest of the years and was the one that was often forgotten in the memory files, so she had no specific emotion, more of mix that could not be separated to be defined.

Upon entering Oak Wood high the only thing you could see where rushing students and brightly colored Mike trying to help the freshman who lost and didn't know shit, Angie made her way though the crowd with her knowledge of the ways of the school. The students eventually thinned out to semi full halls, Angie made her way to Mr.Lint's class which was her home room since freshman year. Once she was in her class it felt as if she never left, she perched her head upon her fisted hand as Mr.Lint reexplained the rules as if her and her class hadn't been burned to the point where whenever she closed her eyes she could see the imprint of the rule book. The fun review session was interrupted by pretty brown haired boy with books barely in the hold of his arms,he had a thick red coat and worn out jeans, his face had the perfect freckles that most would draw on, his eyes where the perfect shade of brown that complimented his whole face and he had the cutest dimples that even showed on his now worried face. 

Mr.Lint said "Please welcome Andrew Miles he is a new student, treat him with respect." 

Angie desperately hoped that Andrew would not sit next to her (sadly she had an open seat next to her). 

Mr. Lint says "Andrew sit next to," his brown eyes search the room "Angie, she has the yellow hoodie."