CH 1

﹉﹉﹉
There is no way.

Y/n stares at the figure. She tries her best to look away but she cant stop staring. This is weird right? What would her friend next to her think like─ Is she actually focusing or actually simping at some indigo haired bowl cut man two rows in front of her.

Even she herself is confused why is she so attracted to this man. There is absolutely no way shes fallen in love at first sight. There is no such thing, thats what she believe.

Hu Tao tilts her head. Staring at y/n and look at the direction y/n keep staring at. She smirked, already having a plan to mess with y/n.

﹉﹉﹉

Y/n have never seen this man before. Of course, because after her beloved or not brother passed away, she skipped school the whole semester and didnt pay attention to anyone other than her small group of friends.

She didnt even have the energy to look up from her seat after she finally came back to school. Now that after everyone personal dms and support y/n finally come back to reality. She finally see her classmate faces she once see faceless. Thats when she finally notice the new guy who transferred in coincidentally the day her brother passed away.

"..."

"Y/N~" a creepy voice behind her ear rings

"AHHH!!"

Hutao jumped. The whole class turned their attention to Y/N,

──────────────

Y/N POV

"Im so fucked. Hu tAOO for god sake pls stop getting me in trouble i swear i cant survive in this class anymore no nono i want to go home i want to go home. I REGRET LOOKING UP I REGRET THERAPHY─" Not knowing how should i react i cursed inside. I hid my face in the book, the best and most typical thing i do to cope reality.

"Miss y/n? Care to explain why are you suddenly yelling in the middle of my explanation? You know,, it best you should also explain what is our lesson is about today. I want to see how you do in our class as well now."

﹉﹉﹉