❀ 5: 𝘋𝘢𝘯𝘤𝘪𝘯𝘨 ❀

"Woah! Look at this! Such a pretty sunset!" Y/n said

"Woah! Look at this! Such a pretty sunset!" Y/n said. Her eyes shining in happiness looking at the pretty sunset in the beach.

"Such a shame that I am experiencing such a pretty and romantic sunset all alone while others are busy with their partners." Y/n mumbled to herself as she took out her camera to click few pictures of the sunset.

"Y/n? Can you take some pictures of us?" Jimin asked his sister who busy taking pictures of the beautiful sunset

"Yeah sure oppa." Y/n said as she directed her camera lens towards her brother and his family. And just like that Y/n was seen to be taking pictures of not only the Parks but also the other couples.

"If you don't mind can you take few pictures of mine? I want to keep them as a good memory." Y/n asked Hoseok who was standing alone with so many emotions in his eyes looking at the sunset.

"Sure." Hoseok simply said and took the camera from the female's hands.

"Thank you!" Saying that Y/n started posing for some candid pictures and Hoseok without any expressions kept on clicking her pictures.

"Omg the pictures turned out so well!" Y/n said as soon as she took the camera from the male and started looking at her pictures which Hoseok took.

"Thank you so much!" Y/n said smiling towards the male who in return just nodded his head slightly.

"Y/n! Hoseok! We are heading towards the beach dinner. Are you both joining us?" Yoongi shouted from a little distance.

"Yoongi Oppa! I am heading towards the nearby club. Don't worry about me! I will have my dinner there itself." Y/n said earning a nod from the male.

"I will just roam around for a while. You all have your dinner. I might not have anything tonight since I am kind of full." Hoseok said earning a okay from Yoongi who later on went ahead for dinner along with the rest.

"You know you shouldn't skip dinner." Y/n said looking towards the male who did not had any particular expression on his face.

"I am used to it. You are heading to the club alone? Aren't you scared. It's a complete new place and you are going for clubbing alone." Hoseok asked as Y/n fixed her bangs falling on her forehead.