Introduction

This story is about the miraculous power of God in the life of all people. This short novelization depicts the transformation in the life of an individual  from minimum to maximum and the holy kindness, mercy,goodness, and faithfulness of God.

  God is truly amazing and His power is beyond our understanding. Jesus is the way, the truth, and the light. He is the beginning and the end. Our Lord is the King of Kings, Lord of all Lords.

 The scripture says, "Let not your heart be troubled: ye believe in God, believe also in me. In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you. And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also." John 14 1-3 NKJV.

 The Kingdom is ours as long as we accept the Lord, Jesus as our Lord and personal savior. Only through Him can we be saved. 

In all His might and power He could not come down in his spiritual form. So he sent His only son to die for our sins so we can be pure and new. And overcome the oppression of sin and evil in our lives.

I plead with you seek God and all things will come after; wealth, success, happiness, assurance, wisdom, prosperity, favor, peace of mind, good health, long life, and most importantly........eternal life with Christ Jesus our Lord .

I pray we will all make heaven and that the joy and favor of the Lord will follow us wherever we go. IJN(In Jesus Name)... Amen!