truth or dare

"I told you Aditi! I am not wearing this!" Khalid exclaimed with heated cheeks and a bunch of fabric in his hands.

"I specifically brought this for you! Don't you want to see Kabir sir's reaction?!" She shrieked.

"No, Aditi i don't want to see my seniors reaction to me wearing such a .. a showy thing!" He completed lamely.

"You mean slutty."
She deadpanned.

"Yes! I mean no! You know what i mean Aditi!" He stuttered, blushing with his whole face.

"I don't care, i got it for you and i will make you wear it one way or another!" She said as she walked away.

Khalid let out a exhausted huff and put the thing aside, he had to get coffee for kabir sir and work on finding more info about the mission.

~~~~
Kabir watched as khalid let out a frustated sigh while typing something up on the computer, the others were long gone after working on their screens and were just trying to not fall asleep. They just had their dinners a few hours ago.

"Go take a break, all of you." He said,
The others happily got up from their seats and stretched out,
"Hey, wanna play a game before we work again?"
Aditi asked excitedly,

Kabir noticed khalid had gotten up to refill his coffee cup.
He didn't join the others today.
Everyone agreed and the game of truth and darewas decided. Kabir who was sitting around was also invited.

"Cmon khalid, we need you too," Aditi said.

Khalid who was cutely covered by the large hoodie and was sipping the coffee from his mug like a dying cat, deadpanned a no.

He was wearing skinny jeans today which Kabir look at his ass more often than usual.
It looked cute and bubbly as if it wanted Kabir to grab at it.

"Scared that someone might make you spill all your secrets Captain?"
Aditi teased.
To this khalid and tried to respond back, and it ended lamely with him saying,
"You wish"

As everyone formed a circle, the game started,
For khalid it was home,
Everyone was safe and happy,
Many truths came out and some dares were done,
Everyone was laughing throughout the game.. but of course all the happiness had to come to an end,

"Khalid, truth or dare?"
Aditi asked,
You know what my question will be for truth righttt?....
Aditi smugly smirked.

One day he was officially going to stab her,
Nope, not today, he's not confessing his feelings in front of everyone.

"Dare."
He gulped,
She grinned so evilly, he thought she had officially lost all her marbles.
"Wear the outfit i had bought for you throught the game."
He groaned, he had feared this too.
Everyone laughed as she pushed him to go and change,

Soon enough they were greeted by the sight of khalid in a tacky black skirt and a hello kitty crop top.

The team erupted into cheers at his humiliation,
But kabir remained silent,
Sure the outfit was too feminine but damn did seeing khalid's thighs made his throat go dry.

He was so speechless that he couldn't stop staring.
Khalid sat down, or atleast he tried but the skirt won't allow it and would ride up everytime,
Thinking of everyone seeing khalid like that made him see red,
He tossed his jacket on khalid's lap.

Khalid looked up so cutely with wide eyes, that he felt dizzy.

"Damn Khalid, aren't you pretty?" Sourabh teased.
Khalid blushed at this,
"Shut up, idiot." he replied harshly,

there was something about Sourabh that sometimes made him wary.

The game continued on with a lot of cheering and jeering, they even brought booze which he flat out refused.

"more for us then! Kabir sir, do you-"

"No, not tonight Aditi." Kabir cut her off before she could complete her question, he was staring at Khalid so intensely that he thought Kabir was going to swallow him alive.

The game ended with teammates drunkenly swaying away to their room. Kabir let them have this. It was pretty nice to not have a urgent mission at their throats.

Khalid hissed as some alcohol fell on his hand while he was cleaning up their mess.

"Kabir sir i-"

"It's fine, go clean your hand." Kabir replied, he knew that Khalid didn't like alcohol, so he let him go.

Khalid put down Kabir's jacket that was covering his thighs and got up. Kabir couldn't take his eyes off him, everything he wore was so tacky that one might laugh hard at a well built man wearing it but it seemed to turn him on more and more.

Khalid who went to the basin to wash his hand found Sourabh standing there with a drunken smirk on his face.

"why aren't you in bed? You're drunk, just go." Khalid raised an eyebrow asking.

"you know i always thought why Kabir sir favored you more than the rest of us, today you proved my suspicions to be true,"

he eyed him from head to toe,

"i must say seduction was a very good weapon right?"

"how dare you-" , but before he could complete his sentence Sourabh grabbed his wrist and twisted him around.

"How much do you take for a night?" he asked suddenly to which Khalid's cheeks grew red.

"Sourabh you have 5 seconds to let go of Khalid before i do something unrepentable." Kabir's voice boomed behind them.

Khalid let out a breath of relief as Sourabh let go of his hand, he was happy that he wouldn't have to fight a teammate after a long day.

"S-sir? I am sorry! i am sorry if i hurt you Khalid, it wasn't my intention," he swaggered back shocked because of drunken senses.

Kabir pulled Khalid to him without waiting a moment and put him behind himself, and grabbed Sourabh's arm who was trying to get away.

"Oh, and Sourabh? Next time i hope not to see you touch what's mine or it won't end this easily."

Sourabh readily nodded and swaggered away.

Khalid who was standing still like a statue shocked at Kabir's words felt a palm on the back of his neck. his clothes felt itchy and uncomfortable, and he was pretty tense,

"Are you alright?"

Khalid nodded hastily, Kabir grabbed the hand that Sourabh had taken hold of earlier.

"i hope he didn't touch you anywhere else Khalid, everyone knows that i. don't. share"

Khalid who was involuntarily taken his steps back came to collide with the basin.

Seeing Khalid so flushed, with his legs spread out pretty in the tacky black skirt and his skin exposed a little by the cartoonish top, he couldn't help himself to have a taste. He let their lips be connected.

Khalid who was even more shocked let out a moan when he felt him sucking his lips. He didn't know when his hands made their way up to Kabir's shoulders.

This was wrong. So wrong, but he couldn't help himself when Kabir did exactly what he had wished for from a long time.

When Kabir broke the kiss, he was even more turned on by Khalid. He noticed that his legs were given out and his only support was Kabir's shoulders, his eyes were glassy and he was breathless.

"S-sir i"

"I liked you for a long time Khalid, i want you." Kabir stated without hesitation.

"I think you made that very clear sir." Khalid huffed out still not moving his hands,

"So...? are my feelings accepted or....?"

"I think this should answer your question.", he said before putting his lips on Kabir's once again and feeling his smile into the kiss..

Aditi who was watching this unfold from a far still wasn't able to believe her eyes! The outfit worked!