and the ice tray...

⠀ ◞  ྀི◟ ͜  ◞ ྀི◟  ͜  ◞ ྀི◟ ⠀ ◞  ྀི◟ ͜  ◞ ྀི◟  ͜  ◞ ྀི◟

⠀ ◞ ྀི◟ ͜  ◞ ྀི◟ ͜  ◞ ྀི◟ ⠀ ◞ ྀི◟ ͜  ◞ ྀི◟ ͜  ◞ ྀི◟

( monday — third  person )

—— AH SHIT, HERE WE GO AGAIN.

8:13 AM! What a nice time to arrive to class, work, or skip if you prefer. Before school opened [Name] put Todoroki's gift on his desk, instead being more interested in her phone. Hoping people will RSVP for her party.

She really didn't want this to flop, it'd be embarrassing and sad. [Name] would honestly have Todoroki to reject her than no one come, and that's saying something. You can always get over a person but rejection to that extent is too much. Staring at her phone she waited to see if anyone else was going to. Although, she couldn't over think it. Had to give it time you know!

It's only been like 12 hours. Sitting her phone on the desk she placed her head down, Todoroki entering the classroom seconds later. Placing his bag on the hook he greeted [Name].

"Morning, [Name]."

"Shōmaru Shoto." She lifted her head with a wave. "How's your morning going?"

"Good, yourself?" He sat in his seat, body towards her showing he was interested in her genuinely. Not even paying attention to the gift on his desk.

"Fine. Just a little worried that no one will come to my party." [Name] sweat dropped, scratching her head.

"Don't worry, I'm sure people will RSVP when they get back to the dormitory." Shoto dug in the bag, removing a hello kitty ice tray.

"Yeah I guess so." She sighed. Taking the letter, Shoto opened it taking out the paper to read.

"That's a cute tray oh my gosh.. I wonder do they have it in red." She peaked over his shoulder. Handing her the note to read Shoto put the tray back in the bag, hanging it with his school bag.

            へ                              ‹𝟹      ૮  -   ՛ ) ❤︎       /   ⁻  ៸|     Dear Todoroki,               ‹𝟹 乀 (ˍ, ل ل                                                                                     ‹𝟹

へ ‹𝟹
૮ - ՛ ) ❤︎
/ ⁻ ៸| Dear Todoroki, ‹𝟹
乀 (ˍ, ل ل
‹𝟹

I heard some people like to eat ice by itself, I'm not one of those people to be honest. Only when it's the circle kind! Now that I realize it you can make ice whenever you want... but you can't make it hello kitty shaped! So here's this ice tray. Plus I already spent my money.

"Wait you can eat ice anytime you want

"Wait you can eat ice anytime you want. Can you eat the ice you create?" [Name] raised her eyebrow.

"Yeah my ice is edible, I don't really think about eating it often though." Shoto shrugged.

"That's so cool." She handed him back his note, sitting back in her seat. Looking at her phone again with a sigh.

Turning back in his seat Shoto unlocked his phone, pulling out the invite from his bag. Typing in the number that was on it he sent it a message.

"I'm invited!" A notification pinged [Name]'s phone as Shoto put his away.

2 out of 36 people, have RSVP!

Standing up she showed Aizawa the phone screen. "Look two people are coming!"

"Yeah, only thirty four people to go." He nodded, flipping a page through his work book for the lesson he's gonna teach today.

"Yippie, progress!"

...
...
...

AUTHOR'S NOTE !

I know these chapters feel short and repetitive but I promise it'll be worth it! (no it won't)