and the pjs for the party days...

⠀ ◞ ྀི◟ ͜ ◞ ྀི◟ ͜ ◞ ྀི◟ ⠀ ◞ ྀི◟ ͜ ◞ ྀི◟ ͜ ◞ ྀི◟

( thursday  —  third person )

—— IT WAS 4 PM IN JAPAN,

Mrs. Aizawa and her sister came over to the building they'd be residing in to decorate. Setting up balloons, furniture, tables, and carts for tomorrow. [Name] was blowing up balloons with Shouta tying them, his wife and sister in law hanging up sheets and curtains so the students wouldn't access certain areas.

Moving on to set the tables her aunt put pans for the food that'd be brought tomorrow, decorating the desert table in the process for the sweets she'd bring.

In the kitchen Mrs. Aizawa is making Jell-O shots, without the alcohol of course. Must stay kid friendly! Although she did make a few with alcohol for the adults. Also making alcoholic slushes stored in the freezer.

Shouta moved some carts for everyone to put there stuff who made a reservation, giving a complementary drink and snack.

[Name] gathered some blankets, cushions and sheets, hanging them up to make a fort. Putting some board games in the area for them to play if the opportunity arose. All in preparation for tomorrow, boy was she excited!

...
...
...

AUTHOR'S NOTE !

Just a setup chapter because I didn't want to delete it & I didn't know what to do with it

Just a setup chapter because I didn't want to delete it & I didn't know what to do with it. The pjs are at the top btw if you didn't notice! They both wear the same shirt while you wear the shorts and shoto wears the pants, woohoo