Part 3 : Will y/n believe him ?

[ ?? POV ]

" TELL ME WHERE IS MY SISTER!!" And ?? Replied " your lovely sister huh she is the one you came here for and NOT EVEN YOUR OWN FATHER JEON JUNGKOOK!!" And Jungkook said " Father? YOU WERE AND NEVER WILL BE MY FATHER now tell me where is my SISTER? WHERE IS MY Y/N?!!

The words echoed through the room as anger radiated from the speaker. The tension was palpable, the air heavy with unresolved emotions. The person stood there, their eyes burning with a mix of fury and desperation. They had reached their breaking point, and now they demanded answers.

The accused father figure shifted uncomfortably, unable to meet their gaze. His expression was a mixture of guilt and remorse. He knew he had failed them, and the weight of that failure weighed heavily upon him.

"I... I'm sorry," he finally choked out, his voice barely above a whisper. "I should have been there for you. I should have been the father you deserved."

But the words fell on deaf ears as the person's anger continued to boil. They were not interested in apologies or remorse; they wanted the truth.

"Stop with your empty words," they spat, their voice dripping with venom. "Tell me where my sister is. You owe me that much."

The room fell silent, the tension thickening with each passing second. The father figure took a deep breath, steeling himself to reveal the painful truth.

"Your sister...." and before he could speak some one said  " W-who are you? " I looked at the person to se my sister she d-didn't recognize me? " y/nahh it's me your jungkook oppa "

[ Y/ns Pov ]

After class I  came straight home because I need to and my friends already know I entered the house to see some one standing there and my father looking down " W-who are you? " I said and he looked at me and said " Y/nahh it's me your jungkook oppa " oppa? But I don't have a brother " sorry I don't know you " I said and he replied " w-what " and I looked at my father and he said " y/n he..he is your brother Jeon jungkook and I-I'm giving you to him......" my whole heart crashed after hearing that " A-appa w-waee?" And he replied " h-he can take care of you sorry y/n I have been a very bad dad but he.....he will be there for you and not me " and he left I was just standing there and I run off and Jungkokked followed me while running I called my friends  " Im Ju-Yeon and Kim Ung-M and Jo Byung Gyu  I-I need h-help " and I was shattering and crying and Im Ju-Yeon and Kim Ung-M and Jo Byung Gyu replied " WAE? where are you we are comming wait for us y/nahh " and I got to the place while crying and I think jungkook is not following me and Im Ju-Yeon and Kim Ung-M and Jo Byung Gyu arrived and hugged me and I cried out loud and Im Ju-Yeon said " it's okay cry it out we are here " and  Kim Ung-M and Jo Byung Gyu said " hey hey it's okay breathe in and breathe out " and Jungkook came and said " who are you guys why are you with my sister?" And they looked all looked at jungkook and  Ung-M and Byung Gyu and Ju-Yeon said " S-sister?" And I said while crying and hugging Ju-Yeon more " l-Lea-leave me pls I don't know you"  and Ju-Yeon said while looking at me  " Hey hey Y/n it's okay " and Jungkook said " You don't remember me? But do u atleast remember this ?" He showed me a photo of me and my mom and dad and him and I said " y-yes but i-I thought you were dead appa said you and Eomma di-died" and Jungkook said " it's okay I won't hurt you and Appa " and  Ung-M and Byung Gyu and Ju-Yeon said " sorry mister but can we pls have y/n for some time unt she feel's comfortable towards you? " and Jungkook said " hmm sure but you guys are staying in my house " and Ung-M and Byung Gyu and Ju-Yeon said " bu-" and Jungkook said " no buts i also want to know you guys more and also catch up with my sister " and Ung-M and Byung Gyu and Ju-Yeon looked at me and I said " o-okay " Jungkook smiled and he said " let's go to car" and Ung-M and Byung Gyu and Ju-Yeon helped me get up and we go to the car but Byung Gyu  wisherep to my ears " don't worry if he do something bad we are here okay " and I said " yes "

To be continued......