🌶️🌶️ ONE 🌶️🌶️

Who could know that the one my mother was talking about came into my life when I didn't expected it?

My brothers and I are currently in Italy and had some business with the mafia here. After Wladimir and his woman, Sunshine, got along again after the accident, he told me that we'll fly back to Moscow tomorrow and enjoy the last night at the pool and afterwards going out.

We're already at the pool and the only one who's missing is Maxim. Wladimir hired him to help Mischa in the kitchen. Aurora was something else, telling me to go look for him. She knew I wanted him and fuck, at this point she knew me better than my friends. I nod at her and she just smiles innocently.

Of course I know where his room is and how bad I wanted to go through the door and bend him over. Neither one of us made a move yet but I craved him since the first time I saw him. How fucking shy he was and how instantly we clicked.

Snow white hair. Pale skin. Red and full lips. Dark eyes and his body god damn. If my type would get  personified, it would be him. He's not tall, only reaching my shoulder, his waist just made to wrap my arms around him. And his ass, fuck me. I jerked myself off so many times, imagine his tight ass around my cock. Or my cock balls deep into his throat. He would be so tight in every way.

I need to control myself because I'm just wearing a swimming trunk. But at the way he looks at me, I'm his type too. Of course I am. To be honest, it's a disadvantage. Guys only want me for my body. It's okay tho but something inside me wants more and it's fucking annoying. I crave him, for fucks sake.

This stupid voice inside my head just tells me he might be the right one. My mother always was an hopeless romantic and I loved it about her. She always told me, the right one will come at the right time. And after over thirty years I might think it's time now.

I knock at his door but he doesn't answer. Did something happened? Without any hesitation I open the door and walk inside his room. The door to the bathroom is open and music is on. He's probably enjoying his best life at the moment. Wladimir told me a bit about his life and my research was exact.

I'm not a shy man and I always say what I think and do what I want. I have no shame for what I want, so I'm leaning against the doorframe of his bathroom and peek inside. He's just wearing a tight underwear and fuck me his butt is a dream I want to dive in.

He's doing some skin care and sums to the music. His voice is angelic. "Sounds good"

He jumps and something falls out off his hands and to the ground. "Did I scare you?"

"Uh yes?", he breathes heavily

I chuckle and walk inside. He widens his eyes and tries to cover himself up with his arms. So cute. I bend down and hold a cream for anti aging inside my hand. "Early to worry about your skin getting wrinkles"