23

- 5 months later -

Me and Ethan are on summer break now. Still living in our tiny little home. Life is going well, and our relationship is going so much better now that we live together. Well, with the occasional little fight here and there. Like over who left the milk out on the counter. Silly things.

Ethan is a skateboard instructor, and I'm a Nail tech. I only had 1 client today, so I decided to make dinner before Ethan came home. I get off the couch, and walk over to the kitchen. I open up the cabinet and grab out some pasta. Besides that is the sauce, which I also grab. I set both of the items on the island and open the freezer. I grab out a bag of frozen meatballs and pop them in the air fryer. When those Started cooking, I grabbed out a pot and started to cook the pasta. After about 30 minutes the meal was ready, and played. I placed the dishes on the island, and grabbed two beers from the fridge.

A few minutes later, I hear the keys jingle in the door. Ethan's home!

"Hey, babe." He says, walking over to me and planting gentle kiss on my lips.

"I made dinner!" I say, proud of myself.

He smiles, and walks over to the island.

"Looks delicious." He says.

We eat dinner and then decide to watch a movie afterwards.

We sit on the couch, next to each other. I grab a blanket and put it on us. I then grab the remote and put on one of my childhood favorites, the little mermaid.
Ethan puts his arm around me, and we cuddle.
"The little mermaid?" He asks, chuckling slightly.
"Yes! I watched it every day for like 3 weeks straight when I was 5!" I say, grinning.
He smiles at me.

We watch the movie for a few minutes, but we fall asleep, me in his arms.

An: short chapter but I think it's super cute ! :3