(chapter 1) enflamed

i don't remember much when i was born, as most would, but i do remember when my mom would tell me about what i looked like when i came out, i had eyes like a devil, i wasn't crying, instead i was surrounded by a red ghost shield. doctors screamed in terror, trying to figure out what was wrong with me, my mom was in tears, while my dad snuck out of the room, trying to be undetected.

"OH MY GOD! WHAT IS WRONG WITH MY CHILD!!?" My mom screamed at the doctors, demanding an answer.

my mother's name is Rachel Dahl, younger sister of Mary Dahl, although you wouldn't tell, cause aunt Mary is so short, she's also the reason of my middle name. both of them are actresses, my mom was more successful than Mary though, which is why i've never gotten to see her in real life.

"ma'am we're going to have to run some tests on your daughter, this is something we have never seen in a human being before!" my mom's doctor said.

well, then the public finds out, cause people can't keep their traps shut, and then i'm known as the "Girl on Fire" for a few months.

growing up, my childhood wasn't exciting, i never got to meet anybody,but when it came to my first birthday, my parents threw this huge party for me, there were people, everywhere. i was dressed from head to toe in pink Van Dutch clothing, which was a popular brand then.

i forgot to mention, i was born in 2000, on the exact 4 month of the century. yeah, i was born on april fools day. but anyway, my extremely wealthy parents threw this huge party for my first birthday, there was this huge cake, and my parents were so drunk that they set me on top of my cake, which was like five tiers. i nearly died from suffocating, while my, very drunk parents were laughing to the point that my mom looked like she was having a seizure. i think the party lasted till four in the morning. But i was handed off to someone else for the night.

the parties i had up until my 3 birthday were just as bad, until i started taking dancing lessons, at two years old. which then led me to dancing with boys, at two years old. Soon enough, i after i turned two, i began having issues, and when it comes to being me, controlling anger isn't easy.