|1|

|about aurora and a description of the story| Basically this story is about how aurora gets saved and meets her lover, Aurora moved schools and is new in town/school because of her parents divorce, she suffers from sh, if your uncomfortable with reading stuff like this check out some other cool stories |💗

|aurora's pov|
i woke up to the sound of my stupid alarm clock it's so loud oh my gosh, i groaned as i sat up i was so tired because i didn't get much sleep i only got an hour of sleep, i checked the time it was 7:00 i have an hour to get ready i decided to take a nice long hot shower because i wanted to be clean for my first day at my new school let's just hope i make good friends unlike my old ones.

|backstory about aurora's old friends|
they would use her for money and answers
they would always make fun of
her mental health issues|

|aurora's pov|
I finished taking a shower but i don't know what to wear, i'll just pick a casual neat outfit for today grey sweat pants and a plain black shirt with a grey jacket, i put some perfume and deodorant on and walk down stairs i can smell eggs and bacon it made me feel sick i don't know why i felt sick , my mum called out to me saying she would give me a lift but i didn't want her to take me because she already has to take my younger brother to school and he always has tantrums in the morning i say to my mum no thanks.

|aurora's pov|
i quickly run out the door as im walking towards the bus stop i see two guys sitting at the bus stop one has black hair and the other has blonde hair i decided to just put my head phones on and listen to my favourite song called on the edge, i sit down and wait for the bus the bus is finally here i get on and it's packed i sat in the front because i didn't really want to see anyone.

|aurora's pov|
we arrive at the school it's so big and much nicer then my old one, i get off the bus and i go to the office for my timetable as i'm waiting for the office lady to print out my timetable one of them said to me that i will get to meet my new therapist later today i thought to myself is he a student here?, i get my timetable and i see i have history first one of the office ladies take me to history, as i go into the classroom everyone is staring at me i just ignored the starres and sat down.

|aurora's pov|
as i sat down i see that blonde guy from the bus stop walking towards me and sitting down he said hi to me and said his name as Vincent,  i just smiled and didn't say anything because i was feeling sick and anxious, i turned to look at the teacher but the teacher wasn't there so i just layed my head on the table waiting for the bell to ring.

|vincent's pov|
i saw we had a new girl in our class she was in my seat i didn't mind tho because she was new and probably didn't know it was my seat, i said hi to her and told her my name, she just smiled and me it seemed like she wasn't feeling okay so i didn't say anything else.

|aurora's pov|
after what felt like hours the bell went and it was lunch i walked out of the classroom and heard my name being called on the speaker.

|aurora's pov|
i went to the office and the office lady told me to take a seat and wait for my new therapist as i'm waiting i see that blonde guy vincent from class walk into the office the office lady introduces us to each other and tells me that he is my new therapist and i can talk to him about anything at any time, she leads us to a room with a sofa i sit on the right he sits on the left.

|aurora's pov|
silence fills the room and i just sit there looking at the wall and zoning out i feel so dizzy probably because i skipped breakfast.