𝒐𝒏𝒆.𝘪𝘵 𝘪𝘴 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘪𝘵 𝘪𝘴.

A/N: Hello, readers! Welcome to the first chapter! Enjoy!

edited on august 24th, 2024 @ 8:56pm

⭑・゚゚・*:༅。.。༅:*゚:*:✼✿  ✿✼:*゚:༅。.。༅:*・゚゚・⭑

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

𝓒𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝙾𝙽𝙴,
𝓘𝚃 𝙸𝚂 𝚆𝙷𝙰𝚃 𝙸𝚃 𝙸𝚂.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

《 𝖸𝖤𝖠𝖱 𝟤𝟢𝟣𝟩 》

A TWENTY-SEVEN YEAR OLD HARUTO rushed up the steps, Kazutora quickly following on his heels when they heard a gunshot ring out from above.

"Shit! Chifuyu!" Haruto cursed.

"Hurry, Koko!" Kazutora shouted.

"I know!"

They finally arrived at the room as Kazutora cuts the lights, confusing the guards in the room.

"What the hell?!"

The sound of fighting could be heard as Haruto knocked out the guards while Kazutora went over to free Takemichi from his restraints.

Some time later, the three were soon safely away from the hotel. Takemichi had blacked out due to the pain in his leg while Kazutora bandaged it.

"I can't believe we were too late to rescue Chifuyu." Haruto thinks to himself. "I'm glad Satoru is safely back in Toronto. He doesn't need to get involved in this mess."

Takemichi began to stir as he breathed heavily. "Where am I?" He wondered as he sat up. "Shit!"

He looks down at his now bandaged leg. "That's right! Kisaki shot me in the leg." Takemichi recalled. "Wait... But after that, someone..."

"I gave you first aid."

Takemichi looked over, seeing an unknown figure who had his back to him. "Baji-kun?" Takemichi questioned. But stopped when he saw a clear view of the person's face. "No."

"Kazutora-kun..." Takemichi corrected himself as Kazutora stared at him.

"Oh, right. It's been 12 years, so he's out of prison." Takemichi realized as he stood up, stumbling a bit. "It's been a while."

Suddenly, Kazutora sent a punch to his face.

"Kazutora—"

Kazutora continued beating up Takemichi, making Haruto sigh.

"Kazu, I think he gets the message."

Takemichi looks over, seeing a white-haired Haruto. "Koko-kun is here too! The Koko-kun I'm familiar with!" He thought, recalling the unfamiliar male he saw back at the meeting that looked just like the white-haired man in front of him.

"The other day, some guys were beating the crap out of a chick like this in the street. When Koko and I jumped in to break it up, they said they were members of Toman." Kazutora glanced down at Takemichi. "When did your Toman turn into a gang that beats on women?"