Hᴇʀᴇ Nᴏᴡ

(𝑯𝒂𝒓𝒍𝒆𝒚 𝑸𝒖𝒊𝒏𝒏 𝒙 𝑩𝒂𝒃𝒚 𝑹𝒆𝒈𝒓𝒆𝒔𝒔𝒐𝒓)

𝐋𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐚𝐠𝐞- 1-3

𝐂𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐠𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐫- 𝐇𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐞𝐲 𝐐𝐮𝐢𝐧𝐧

𝐒𝐡𝐨𝐰- 𝐇𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐞𝐲 𝐐𝐮𝐢𝐧𝐧
~
After the events of season 1. Harley Quinn found you on the streets of Arkham trying to scrounge up as much food and water as you could. She at first payed no mind to it thinking you were just another average person that got fucked over from everything Joker did but when she examined you more she saw the red pacifier in your backpack pocket.

Harley offered to take her in and be her temporary caregiver and let the girl come with her to get a nice meal and a place to stay. The little just craving a mother figure and to be out of the scary streets accepted her offer without a second thought. Everyone seemed to love their new addition and promised to protect her. Harley didn't even have to tell everyone she was a little because Psycho (Being the snoopy bitch he is) read her mind and picked up on things like.

'𝐼 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒𝑠 𝑚𝑎𝑚𝑎 𝐻𝑎𝑟𝑙𝑒𝑦 𝑠𝑜𝑜𝑜 𝑚𝑢𝑐ℎ'

'𝑀𝑎𝑚𝑎 𝑠𝑎𝑖𝑑 𝑠ℎ𝑒'𝑑 𝑔𝑒𝑦 𝑚𝑦 𝑠𝑖𝑝𝑝𝑦 𝑠𝑜𝑜𝑛 𝑏𝑢𝑡 𝑤𝑒 𝑔𝑜𝑡𝑡𝑎 𝑤𝑎𝑖𝑡 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟𝑦𝑜𝑛𝑒 𝑡𝑜 𝑔𝑜 𝑛𝑖 𝑛𝑖'

Psycho told everyone before Harley and Y/n could which made the clown queen of crime mad but it didn't last long as she saw everyone was doing a part in taking care of her now. Clay face did cute puppet shows for you, king shark pirated any movie/show from the internet you wanted, and Psycho let you watch TV with him.

So that's how it all started. Now THIS is where it's at now.

"MAMA!"

You banged on the bars to the cell hoping and praying your mama would come and save you. Big you knew that she couldn't due to being trapped in a block of ice. Little you still believed she would come. How wrong you were. Two face and Penguin thought it was amusing and even pretened that they were getting beat by Harley to see the tears form on your eyes when you saw Harley wasn't there to save you.

Freeze and Bane felt bad for you though. They both knew what age regression was and figured out very quickly you were a regressor by how you couldn't form proper sentences and sucked your thumb when you slept on the dirty mattress in the corner of the cell. You were just a scared baby that missed her mama and that broke their dark hearts.

After Two Face scared you awake and left you crying in the corner, Freeze came in shortly after with a stuffed red bear and a black pacifier. You looked at the villian in confusion curious as to why he was helping you especially with your little space. He opened your cell and sat on the ground in front of you and set the little items down waiting for you to feel comfortable enough to take them.

After 10 minutes you cautiously picker up the bear and put the paci in your mouth. Y/n crawled forward giving the cold man a big hug.

"You're welcome little one. I'll tell those cretins to leave you alone or they'll be dire consequences"

The rest of the month you were there Mr Freeze he took care of you when two face and Penguin left. Mr Freeze was getting more sick of his "companions" every time they bullied you and one day he had enough. So when Penguin took Ice Block Harley to his club Mr Freeze swiped the key from his desk and let you free.

"I'll escort you home little one" Freeze smiled and opened the door to your cell. Your eyes shined so bright like you've been waiting centuries to be free. Freeze picked you up and grabbed the couple little items you hid under the worn out pillow you slept on. He layed you in the backseat of his car and gave you your paci to suck on and your stuffy to cuddle with. 30 minutes later he pulled up to the "abandoned" dirty mall. He wished you didn't have to live in these conditions but you were happy and protected so he didn't protest. You fell asleep halfway there so Freeze had to carry you inside where he saw Harley freaking out while the crew and Ivy tried calming her down.

"WHY ARE WE STILL SITTING AROUND WE NEED TO FIND MY BABY BEFORE THEY DO SOMETHING TERRIBLE TO HER WHAT IF THEY ALREADY DID?!" Harley was so scared for you. If they hurt you she'd never be able to forgive herself.

All of them turned their heads to see Freeze standing in the entrance you sleeping peacefully on his shoulder. Harley was about to shout but Freeze put a finger over his lips signals for her to be quiet him not wanting her to wake you.

Freeze layed you on the couch and covered you with a nearby blanket. "Why are you helping her?? Weren't you the one who froze me in A BLOCK OF-"

She stopped when she saw you whining and stirring in your sleep. Freeze sighed. "I never wanted to hurt her neither did Bane. I knew almost instantly she was a little and that I needed to protect her. I'm sorry for everything Ms Quinn"

"Well since you brought her back and protected her i guess I'll forgive you for turning me into a damn popsicle. But don't think we're friends"

After about 20 minutes your eyes began to flutter open. Rubbing your eyes sleepily and doing a soft yawn alerted your Mama who was discussing her plans to take revenge on the assholes who took you and take over Gotham.

"How're you feeling puddin?" Harley asked as she held you.

"M-mama" the stress over these past months caused you to break down into tears. Harley hugged you close and rubbed soft circles on your back. You wanted to tell her all the things they did to you and how much you missed her but you were too small to hardly even speak her name.

"𝑳𝒐𝒐𝒌 𝒂𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒔𝒕𝒖𝒇𝒇 𝒊𝒔𝒏𝒕 𝒊𝒕 𝒏𝒆𝒂𝒕?
𝒘𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅𝒏𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒌 𝒎𝒚 𝒄𝒐𝒍𝒍𝒆𝒄𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏𝒔
𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒑𝒍𝒆𝒕𝒆? 𝑾𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅𝒏𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒌
𝒊𝒎 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒈𝒊𝒓𝒍 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒈𝒊𝒓𝒍 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒉𝒂𝒔
𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒚𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈"

Harley sung one of your favorite Disney princess songs hoping to calm you down. The more she sang the more your cries died down until you were looking up at her with tear stained eyes smiling softly. Harley was surprisingly a decent singer when she sung for her baby.

"See baby there's nothing to cry over. You're home with mama, aunty Ivy, your uncles, and Psycho"

"Fuck you Harley"

A small giggle left your lips knowing she was right. They all loved and cared about you so much. Especially your mentally unstable mama.