Story Plot..

[Ignore the mistakes plss as part is unedited]

So it's about a simple girl named Tejasswi Prakash,Who has a well established career nd cute, chirpy nd bubbly girl but she has some insecurities in her life regarding marriage nd relationships but on her parents suggestion she got ready to marry..... Nd about a boy named Karan kundrra, who is simple boy with a well established career but now he need someone to share his life nd happiness, yes he indeed have family but someone special with whom he can share everything..

🔺Plot of story:
So after so much of insistence of parents nd after thinking of her own, teju agreed to arrange marriage nd meet the boy selected by her parents whose alliance was brought up by one of their relatives as she also wanted someone with whom she can all be herself But this was also not so easy for her due to her trust issues but she agreed due to her parents nd another reason was that she also wanted a stability in her life know,although one of her reason were her parents but she is also feeling that now she is ready to accept someone in her life wholeheartedly nd just wanna enjoy her life with her life partner leaving all the insecurities... On the other side, our boy, matlab karan who was single for quite long nd now wanted to have a stabled nd settled family life of his own also agreed to the idea of arrange marriage given by his parents.. Nd when one of their relatives suggested his parents a girl nd told them about her family, his parents liked that girl nd even told karan about her he also agreed to meet her after knowing about her nd seeing her photo...

So ab itne toh aap sab smart ho hi, pata toh chll hi gaya hoga k kiske alliance nd all ki baat hai... toh fir thik hai ab humari story start hogi with their first meet...
In first part of this book we will see that what will happen when karan goes to see teju for marriage??...

Guyss, iss part par..
Votes-20
Comment-6 kardo apne side se toh next mai upload karungi, arnd 2:30 tak..
----------------------------------------------------
🔹So to know keep in touch with the story nd wait for the next update.. Hope so u like it, nd if u do then vote for the same nd lemme know about your excitement or reviews on this part in the comment section..

Yours lovely,
Tansyy❤