02. His Selfless Partner

"Here, open your mouth," Jungkook said, placing a spoon full of Jimin's favorite food in front of his face.

Jimin, without any hesitation, opened his mouth wide, his eyes never leaving the taller's. Jungkook fed him the food he made using his own hands, filled with utmost love and care.

"Thank you, Koo. I love it!" He complimented the taller, patting his head as if he was a puppy. Jungkook giggled, "You should eat more. You're getting weaker."

"I know," Jimin looked down at his plate, "but I can't help it... no matter how much I try, I can't eat like how I used to, before," he smiled a little, "I am no longer pretty, am I?"

"No, you are the most beautiful person I know that ever exists, Jimin," Jungkook protested, "You are precious. Your imperfections make you even closer to perfect."

Jimin laughed out loud, bringing his spoon full of the rice in front of Jungkook's face as well, "You keep caring about me... So much, that you just forget about yourself."

That's when the taller realized that, he actually hadn't even touched his food yet. He kept his gaze at Jimin the whole time. How would he take care of himself if Jimin wouldn't be here?

Brushing his thoughts off, he too, opened his mouth. Enjoying the moment getting fed by his love.

Munching on his food, he looked at the smaller, who was smiling with his eyes. He had the sudden urge to ask him the question he saved for the last days.

Time's almost up now, right?

He pulled Jimin to his lap, holding onto his arms firmly. He took a deep breath, gathering up all his courage to ask him.

"What are you doing, Koo?" Jimin giggled, pecking the taller's cheeks.

"Tell me," he mumbled, "What can I do to make you happy before you leave?"

The smile on Jimin's face dropped. Oh...

"You- you-" the smaller stuttered, facing hardship into forming a sentence. He sighed, moving his gaze towards the taller's eyes which only expressed sorrow and loneliness.

"Tell me what I can do to make you happy, before I leave," he replied softly.

Really Jimin? You are so selfless...