VII

Hello, everyone, hello!

I came back with the new part, yesterday Queen Taylor dropped 1989TV and I'm really loving it. Listen to the song while reading part VII.

Here we go 🤍

~~~

Lisa opens her eyes slowly; she doesn't know what the cause of her awaken is, but by the mellow light passing through the curtains, she knows it's not that late in the morning, and checking her phone, Lisa figures it's merely 6 in the morning. Looking around, the model notices the not so familiar room, the bed position is almost where her bed is in her own room, but the furniture is all too different, this room certainly lacks many things and doesn't have this bright theme like she has in her own room. She ignores the unanswered texts from Ten and gives herself a look, still in the same pants as yesterday, but her shirt is taken off and she's only in her loose tee.

It only requires a few seconds more of thinking about what it could be when she realizes last night Jennie took her to her place, which means here.

Her eyes then widen.

Jennie?

Where's she?

She looks around, if she's being honest, the room doesn't look like Jennie at all, yes it seems rich, definitely in a mansion or something like that, but Lisa knows Jennie's room would have more to it than this one.

Glancing down at the foot of her bed, Lisa spots pajamas lying there for her to change, remembers Jennie saying the last words about getting her comfy clothes and feels ashamed to go to bed without waiting for her to come back. Lisa feels slightly tired in her not so suitable for bed clothes, at least now that she has borrowed clothes here, she can change and relax until she has to change back into her outfit and go to work.

So, Lisa gets herself changed fast and walks out of the guest bedroom she spent the night in after washing herself up and noticing that Jennie has removed her makeup. She studies her surroundings, The whole hallway is just doors which open to rooms, nothing else. And no one is around to ask anything. The house can definitely play a haunted house if Jennie doesn't live in it for just a month.

By memory, Lisa knows which way to go downstairs, the morning looks too good to let it waste easily. Living in an apartment these past years, Lisa absolutely appreciates wide yards with gardens like the one that Jennie has. She's thankful that yesterday she was wearing her training shoes.

Lisa is about to get out of the mansion entrance when an unfamiliar voice calls for her attention and makes her turn her head towards the petite woman wearing white kitchen apron. She blinks and tries to know who she is.

"Are you going somewhere, Miss?" She asks.

Lisa points her thumb at the now ajar opened door.

"Just for a run, ma'am." Her voice is a little hoarse from sleep, she clears her throat.

The woman giggles at the way Lisa answers her politely, probably hasn't been called like that for years.

"Just call me Charlotte."

Lisa immediately shakes her head, now seeing the woman more closely, she knows they have at least a 20-year age gap between them.

"No. No. It's impolite." She bites her lips.

"Then how about ajumma?"

With that Lisa smiles and nods in agreement.

"Okay. Uh. So, I'm just... going for a run. Is Jennie still asleep?" Lisa glances upstairs to emphasize her question.