A chance of a lifetime

The scorching Australian sun beat down on Y/N L/N as he sat waiting for his flight to take him to London . With a camera in hand and a charismatic smile on his face, he recorded yet another vlog. Y/N had always been a football fanatic, and his passion for the sport was evident in every video he uploaded.

With around 15 million subscribers and a massive online following, Y/N was a household name in the YouTube world. But what truly set him apart was his close friendship with the Sidemen, a group of British content creators who were taking the internet by storm. Y/N had collaborated with them countless times, making appearances in their videos, and forming strong bonds along the way.

One day, as Y/N was filming a penalty shootout challenge with the Sidemen, he received an unexpected invitation. It was from none other than Simon Minter, better known as Miniminter, one of the Sidemen members. The message was clear and exciting – an invitation to participate in the Sidemen Charity Match as a starter for Sidemen FC.

This was a dream come true for Y/N. The charity match was not just any ordinary event; it was an annual spectacle that drew football fans from around the world. With a packed out crowd expected in the stands and millions more watching from the comfort of their homes, this was a chance of a lifetime to showcase his football skills on a grand stage.

As Y/N read the message over and over, he couldn't help but feel a rush of excitement mixed with nervousness. It was an opportunity to play the sport he loved in front of a massive crowd, but it was also a chance to meet new people who might have a significant impact on his future.

Little did Y/N know that this invitation would be the catalyst for an incredible journey.

A/N hopefully this was all right to start to the 3rd book I'm currently fighting. We are also 28 years of age with bright blue eyes and cutely brown hair with a skinny body and legs. I know this chapter wasn't very long, but I promise when I get ideas. Let me cook