⚜️𝖂𝖔𝖑𝖋𝖌𝖆𝖓𝖌

The gloomy fortress... it protrudes from the desert's surface like a black wart. A final resting spot...Apart from the usual loud dying screams, lustful groans, and frantic sobs, the castle is deafeningly quiet. To everyone's surprise, it's a calm afternoon... for the most part. A tremendous secret awaits Hate far up in the tower room. Nobody knows about the sister. All of the brothers adore their sister. But every now and again... One of them despises her...
"Who gave you the right to hit me?" Wolfgang yells loudly. Annora laughs maliciously. "You're acting like an asshole, I have every right," she answers. "If I'm that big of a problem, just kill me." "Wolf, don't be theatrical. You're already stupid enough," Annora scoffs. Wolfgang makes a sinister approach. "Do you realize what I did for you? What I gave up for you?" Annora swallows. She attempts to shove him away, but he is too strong. "I know," she says mumblingly. "But that doesn't mean you have to be an asshole," she grumbles, kneeing him in the balls. Wolfgang grunts and falls to his knees. Annora flees from him as quickly as she can.
As he climbs up the stairs, Godfrey sighs heavily. His tense muscles ache. "Stop shouting," he hears unexpectedly. He glances up, surprised. "For the love of the goddess," he says quietly. "Don't you dare run away," Annora yells. Godfrey dashes upstairs. "Shh, shh. Stop. I can hear you till down" He roars while sprinting inside. "Fuck," he says quietly to himself as soon as he glances at the current situation. Annora is caught between Wolfgang's body and the closet. His right eye has a crimson bruise. "Can't you two just live together in peace for five fucking minutes," he hollers. "Please!" "He started it," Annora exclaims. "You're the one who hit me," says Wolfgang. Godfrey mutters something beneath his breath. Wolfgang and Annora had been friends for as long as he could remember. He and Annora were having sex on a regular basis not long ago. They fucked pretty much everywhere. The dining room, the stable, the cells... But recently... He's been getting increasingly angry with her lately. He is unable to explain why. Is it because he has finally discovered his true love? Is it because she has a crush on Vengeance? Is she upset because he doesn't want to fuck with her anymore? No. That can't be right. She recently had sex with Rogue. Not that he was supposed to know, but Rogue wasn't the brightest. Especially not when he needed to conceal something. He understands it although deep down. Deep in his veins, he can sense the darkness. He gave up everything to keep her safe. But all they do is quarrel, which irritates him.
"I'm talking to you, imbecile," he hears again. Wolfgang takes a glance at her. He moves in closer, blocking all of the air from her body. "Wolf!" she exclaims. Godfrey yells "Wolf" and pulls him back. Annora kicks him in the balls while he does so. Wolfgang lets out a quiet growl and pushes Godfrey away. Godfrey yells "Fuck" as he drops to the ground. Wolfgang assaults Annora once more. Annora quickly closes her eyes and braces herself for the blow. However, no fist is felt. Heinrich stormed into the room, yanking him away from her. "What's going on?" Heinrich exclaims. Wolfgang rushes out of the room. "Where are you going?" Godfrey screams. "Taking a walk," he responds. Angry, he rushes down the steps. When he comes down, he almost runs into Vengeance. He comes to a sudden halt. "My lord," he declares. Vengeance gives a sneaky grin. He walks away after nodding. Wolfgang shakes his head and walks on.
As he walks downstairs, his mind races. Why does Annora always irritate him? Why did he continually become enraged? He is always angry. So enraged. What's the matter with him? He is, without a doubt, a complicated individual. Is it the two bites? He breathes heavily and walks into the frigid dungeons. A few pleadings reach his ears here and there. He was unconcerned. Wolfgang has always been apart from his brothers and sisters. Calmer, angrier...They all pledged to defend Annora as they entered the castle. It's all occurring right in front of his eyes.
"I will bite you so you won't betray me," Hate had threatened. Annora was shoved out the door by Godfrey. "Hide," he said. "Wolfgang," Hate yelled, as Wolfgang approached the creature. The marking itself took less than a minute. Not even close. He felt dizzy, almost ill. But there wasn't enough time. He dashed outside again, this time to Annora. He changed his clothing. Annora would be liberated from Hate's twisted thoughts. "Albrecht!" yelled Hate. Wolfgang took another step ahead. This time, he used the opposite side of his neck. Wolfgang had been bitten twice. He was troubled by the adverse effects. But he didn't seem to mind. Annora was rescued. She would not be raped repeatedly.
It was an instinctive decision. It had kept Annora safe up to this point. But now... he didn't care any longer. She continued to spoil his days. Wolfgang casts a glance behind him before unlocking the cell door with a long hairpin. When the hefty lock moves, Katinka glances up, terrified. As Wolfgang walks inside, her heart falls to her shoes. "Wolf," she exclaims joyfully. Wolfgang approaches her. He caresses her jaw tenderly. "I desperately need your hug, Katinka" he says, pulling his face cloth down. "Oh Wolf, was it that bad again?" she says, holding him close. He buries his face in her shoulder tenderly. "As expected," he says quietly. Minutes tick by before he lets her go. "Have you seen her?" Katina inquires, intrigued. Wolfgang sighs and shakes his head. He lets out a long sigh. "Not after Greed died. There are rumors going throughout the palace that she is with Desam. But that's a good thing. Desam does not have to frighten you. He's just like me, only he can keep his cool among pretty girls." Wolfgang gives a wink. Katinka laughs. "I can always count on you." "Always," Wolfgang vows firmly, taking her hand in his. Katinka gently presses her lips against his. "Wolf 'I don't want you to...'." "It's okay, he answers." Katinka sighs, concerned. "Can you tell me what day it is?" "I believe it's August. I'm not sure what day it is. Please forgive me." Katinka gives a nod. "I guess time flies when you're stuck here." "I wish I could take you upstairs." "I know," she says softly as she kisses his soft, pale lips. Katinka runs her fingers through her dark hair. His fingers go through the little braid behind his right ear. "Who cuts your hair," she quips. "Godfrey. Is it really that bad?" Wolfgang chuckles as Katinka bursts out laughing. Her finger runs over his strong jawline and brushes his thick brows. "I've missed you." "You have no idea," Wolfgang says softly as he kisses her fiercely.
"Vengeance" screams Hate. Vengeance puts his head into his bedroom. "Put that whore in the cell, will you?" Hate orders as he seals his garment. As Vengeance leads Katara out of his chamber, he doesn't look at her. "Oh and Vengeance?" "Yes, my lord," Vengeance says, bored out of his mind. "What did you want to tell me?" Vengeance smiles. "I'll tell you shortly. You won't believe it," he quips. "Can't wait," Hate says flatly, looking in the mirror. He makes a wave in front of the glass. When he sees Alana sleeping, he cracks a smile.
As Katara hits him again, Vengeance growls beneath his breath. "You know, you're a stupid bitch." He growls, "If you weren't his girl." "I'm not," she insists. "Really now," Vengeance says with a grin. He takes a step closer. Katara takes a step back in terror. "That's exactly what I thought," he adds as he shoves her into the cell. He slams the door shut with a loud thud. "Stupid witch bitch," he mutters to himself. He wants to keep going but abruptly comes to a halt.
Wolfgang steps right out of the cell in front of him. Vengeance looks surprised at the young bandit. Vengeance looks at the keys in his hand. He glances up at Wolfgang, surprised. Wolfgang trembles. In his chest, his heart beats. He gently shuts the door behind him. Vengeance's lips twist into a grin.
Hate sighs heavily as he settles into the stool. He shuts his eyes for two seconds and lays his head against the wood. While he appreciates the calm and quiet, thoughts run through his mind. "Oh fuck," he mutters under his breath before reopening his eyes. "What the hell is it now again" he exclaims."You won't believe me," Vengeance laughs as he pulls Wolfgang inside. Hate sighs and growls. "Surprise me," he responds apathetically. "This little idiot has found a way to open the cells." Hate his eyes grow as he lifts up his head. He observes the young bandit's struggle to escape Vengeance's grip. Wolfgang conceals his face under his large green hood. Hate steadily rises and approaches the boy. Wolfgang, bravely, looks Hate in the eyes. Amused Hate snorts. His hand encircles the silver buckle on his chest. "Tell me," he says quietly. 'Why would you want to be in the cells? 'What exactly are you doing over there?" Wolfgang pants as he glances at him. Dammit, he just caught his breath! Hate scoffs. He pushes the youngster back. "Vengeance," he commands. Understanding, Vengeance takes Wolfgang's arms in his. Hate keeps an eye on the young thief. His chest frantically rises and falls. How did he gain access to his cells? There is only one key pair. And he is constantly keeping it. Alternatively, Vengeance. Wolfgang's facecloth is ripped off by Hate. "You only have one chance to tell me," he says. 'What brings you into the cells? Who are you going to visit?" Wolfgang drops his gaze abruptly. Hate growls. Perfect, just what he required...
He punches Wolfgang in the gut. "I won't stop until you give me a name." Wolfgang straightens up and growls deeply. He braces himself for the next blow to his face. And the one after that..."Who is it," Hate yells again as Wolfgang spits blood on the floor. Bruises and wounds on the young thief's face are visible. His lip and nose are gushing with blood. "No one," he says quietly. Hate holds his fist in the air. He glances at Vengeance, perplexed. Vengeance looks surprised back at Hate. Both demons burst out laughing. "You're kidding. Are you saying you'll go all the way down to the cellars simply to fool around with yourself? Come on, Wolf, I'm not a moron." "Oh, but you are," Wolfgang grumbles. A muscle in Hate's neck cracks. "Do you have a death wish" He whispers gently. Wolfgang, the courageous one, stares at him. "Kill me, and you'll never know," he declares. Hate chuckles. "I'm not going to kill you, Wolf; you're going to kill yourself. One of these days. And I'll be watching" he says quietly, punching Wolfgang in the throat. Wolfgang exhales as his lungs collapse. He coughs and wheezes. Vengeance stares at the kid, who is limp in his arms. He doesn't understand. "Fuck," Hate exclaims as he takes a step back. "Oh, you little piece of shit," Hate snarls. "Do you mean to tell me you lied not only about your activities but also about your medical condition?" He gives a nod to Vengeance, who throws the youngster to the ground. Wolfgang frantically seeks air. He opens his vest and lets out a long grunt. Hate should let the youngster die. But the thief serves a purpose for him. He kneels and rests his hand on Wolfgang's chest and back. "I'm only doing this once you stupid shit," he says with a growl. He softly presses on Wolfgang's chest. "Ethü," Hate murmurs. Fresh oxygen rushes into his lungs. Wolfgang exhales deeply and gasps. Hate gets to his feet and nods to Vengeance. "Sleep on it," Hate says viciously. He nods to Vengeance who drags the young boy away. "Vengeance, bring me Rogue and Albrecht" Hate barks. The demon nods, ignoring Wolfgang his grunting.