chapter 1.

Never in a million years would I think I would be working for my neighbors. I always thought I'd be a nurse or something like that but I'm not. I'm a cook for the owners of J.A.M diamonds one of the coolest and richest builds around. Okay for a little back story I moved here when I was 9 and I've seen the brothers around because I live right next to their 20 million dollar house. Mines not as special but it's still a decent house. Oh how can I describe the Rodriguez brothers?

MicHeal Jay Rodriguez
Age:23
Height:6 foot 7
Plays baseball but mostly a business man.
SO HOTT

James Verne Rodriguez
Age:20
Height:6 foot 2
Plays football and is hoping to go to Harvard for engineering
HOTT

And my favorite of all...

Aaron Carter Rodriguez
SOO HOT
Age:17
Height: 6 foot 5
Plays soccer and did I mention is Soo hot?

Yes okay I can admit I'm a bit of a stalker.

Hi I'm Amelia May Springza (spring-zas)
I'm 16 and graduated early I have a very unhealthy obsession with the Rodriguez brothers and my best friend yahri
Yahri is amazing and is so obsessed with me or so I think.
I have brunette hair and gray eyes. I'm 5 foot 6 and enjoy cooking,sleeping,singing, and watching Aaron do everything.

It all started on june 21st I was laying in bed after a long day of studying when all of a sudden I hear something outside my window.
Music this late at night? I roll over in my bed. But I just couldn't get to sleep with all of the music playing.  I stood up and stumbled to the window. "What are you doing." I say not even seeing who it was.