TREASER

Every girl dream is to marry a boy who loves her truly, honestly and give respect to her...

But what happens when the girl named CHOI Y/N Marry THE RUTHLESS MAFIA KING JEON JUNGKOOK WHO HAS MANY COUNTRIES IN HIS HANDS.

He loves killing people whoever cheats him but what happens when one girl cross her limits but he can't kill her why? she is soo innocent to deserve him .

"l--eave mee" his grip on his belt tighten more when he hear that word from the pretty mouth of hers.

"leave me ? NEVER" He is quite scary to even be near him

"you i-diot le-ave meee ahhhh" he grabbed her boobs pressing them harshly making her cry in pain.

______________________________________
Every girl crie when they just marry a unknown person and thinks deeply about how would he treat her butt...how would y/n feels when she got to know her husband is Mafia and he can do what ever he wants..

“Are you prepared, as you follow the path of marriage, to love and honor each other for as long as you both shall live?”

"Yes" his face never left smirk

Even priest is shaking because of his dangerous aura.

"Will u please start it quickly I wanna have a quick hot night with my wife.."

do you take (choi y/n) as your lawful wife, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, until death do you part?

"I do " jungkook answered looking deeply into her eyes scaring the shit out of her.

do you take (jeon jungkook) as your lawful husband ,to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, until death do you part?

He was waiting patiently to hear one word but she didn't even move her lips

"FUCKING ANSWER" She heard her father shouting at her making her suddenly flinch

"I-do"

TREASER is out are u excited?? Maybe not but jst asking....

I don't know why but jungkook gives abusive husband i jst---dont know why---  okayy spare me

Wait for the first chapter