Chapter 1; You're Hired, Kyle

On one sunny morning, there's a man looking for a job. Then he looked on a newspaper and saw Freddy Frazbear's pizzeria. "Kyle, you're still here?" His mom asked. He was living with his mother at the time.

"What do you mean?" He questioned, eating his cereal. "Kyle, for goodness sakes you're 22 and you live with me. I thought you got a job at the grocery store." His mom said.

"Didn't get the job." Kyle said looking at the ad on the newspaper. "If you and Lacey have kids, how will you feed them without a job?" She asked.

"She'll work too." Kyle said. "Kyle, find a job!" His mom yelled.

Kyle sighed. He finished eating breakfast and called for the job. "Hello? I'm looking for a job and I wonder if you're hiring." Kyle said

"I'll see. Meet me today at Freddy Fazbear office at 5:00 pm on Friday. We'll discuss." The business man said.

Kyle arrived at 5:00 pm sharp on Friday, just as he was told. Then when he arrived at the the office and he looked around.

"Hello?" Kyle asked. "Hello? Hello, Hello?" The telephone said. It explained everything Kyle had to do for his job.

Kyle thought he was supposed to apply for the job. it was a surprise that Kyle could start right away.

He sat down, bored as ever. It was still day so there were kids in the party rooms. He saw the cameras, kids everywhere.

He smiled at how he was making his mother proud by getting a job like she told him to do. His girlfriend Lacey was also happy for him.

The time passed and it was now 12:00 am. Closing time. A man walked into the office. "Hi, do you work here?" Kyle asked.

"Yes, I clean up just before the kids leave. I'm just getting my coat." The man said pointing to a big sweater that he called a coat.

"Uh, okay. So why is there supposed to be a night guard?" Kyle asked. The man stood quiet.

"Good day sir." The man said and took his stuff as he left the office. Kyle stood there. I guess I just had to make sure no one breaks in. Kyle thought. He sat down on the rolling chair.

Kyle was really bored. He sighed. He watched all the cameras:

Stage:  Freddy and the band all stood on the stage in their positions.

Kyle turned to look at the backstage. Nothing.

Stage: Chica, Freddy, Foxy all stand on the stage. F

Kyle looked closely at the screen of the computer that the camera was shown on. That's strange. Kyle thought.

He looked at the backstage camera on the computer. Bonnie was standing there.

Kyle looked closer, squinting. How.. How did he get there? Kyle thought.