The fourtune.

Narrator p.o.v
Y/n ah...this beautiful girl,who lives in this so called "Earth" with no guilds,Wizards,celestial spirits and religion? Today,I'm putting her in my world with the fairy tail part,hmmmm,nope not naruto,NO YUNO ,no smile dog,sit.*still searching for fairy tail* STOP RUNNING INTO MY NARUTO BIT JEFF!!! Oh it's over here *puts
Y/N in fairy tail bit* "omigawd,where am I?" Y/N questioned."y/n don't worry your just in Tia's world ok?" Slender man told Y/N "SLENDER GET OUT OF MY FAIRY TAIL BIT" narrator (Tia) screamed.

Y/n p.o.v
'Well I'm living in magnolia.and I've made 50 new friends,this could be good.'y/n thought as wrapping this hair accessory (that's like them scrunchies from kite festival in England) around my wrist hiding my scar I got from this demon I have no idea of.i started strolling around town humming Tinie Tempah ft. Jess Glynne - Not Letting Go (Official Video) then I realised there's this fourtune teller thing so I took a fourtune."you shall meet your love today...this is what i call shit."i muttered...*42 seconds later*i noticed this scaled scarf"how could a scarf this pretty just be laying of the floor" I whispered. "WHERES MY SCARF?!?!" I heard a husk voice say a few yards away on the other side of a house so I sighed and climbed on the top of the house and peeked up.noticing this pink-haired boy who looked around my age and a Scarlett haired girl with armour,and a blonde girl with lots of keys. But then the beautiful scaled scarf that smelled quite nice like of FOOOOOD.got picked up by the wind sending it flying in the sky.i could catch it with a long jump.as I jumped off the building to the scarf.it flew out of my hands sending me falling to the floor,but I ended up on my feet (are you a human-cat?! XDXD) but the beautiful scarf was on top of this lamp post.but then the girl with keys and the one with Scarlett hair and the boy with pink hair stared at me with a 'wtf?' Face but I didn't really care so I just ran to the scarf and put the nice scarf round my neck.and went sleep on the floor.
Natsu p.o.v
Me,Lucy and Ezra saw this beautiful girl with H/L H/C hair and E/C orbs land on her feet on the floor from no where.i was so worried about my scarf,especially that igneel gave it to me but Lucy and Ezra had a 'wtf' look on their face,the girl then ran up to the lamp-post and got this scarf and she wrapped it around her neck..WAIT THATS MY SCARF!!! Eh,but then she went on the floor and went to sleep."let's go." Lucy whispered "yeah it's getting late" Erza said "I think I'll stay here until morning" I whispered "whatever you say" Lucy said while walking back with Erza.