Sneaky Peeky

In a prestigious school, a young man standing behind a tree looking at a pair infront of him who are having a serious conversation. In a bit of time, the pair hugs each other as the young man who is watching them looks away from the sight with a dim eyes.

The pair was engrossed with their hugging that they didnt notice someone is watching them from behind.

Away from the sight, the young man runs inside the restroom and splashes his face with water from the sink. He brushes the water from his face and looks at the wide mirror of the restroom.

The young man's eyes are getting red from making the unshed tears to stop it from dropping to his cheeks. Everytime it tries to drop, the young man will splash a water in his face and rubs his eyes harshly from stopping any drop of tears. His chest is getting heavy everytime he reminisces the memories from the sight awhile ago.

"Looks like I have no chance for us to become together"he chuckles sadly."I am already late as you already have her". "I dont know why I thought of you liking me even for a bit. Well..." he pauses before he speaks again. "Well it is just my illusion as it will always be her in the end since she is the reason why we have met in the first place"he says quietly before going outside the restroom not knowing someone is inside the stalls, hearing his confession.

He went outside and goes at the rooftop of his school, looking at the sky, beautiful to his eyes making him calm down. He closes his eyes as wind blows through his face.

"Eventhough we are not meant together, Atleast I was Enchanted to have met you" A tear spill in his closed eyes with a little smile that can be seen in his face.

He enjoys the feeling of the wind breeze on his face with close eyes. Standing there as he knows he should move on and start a new beginning even without him.

******************************************************************************
This will be a xianwang fic story made by me.

If you dont like bottomji, this is not for you.

There will be wrong grammars but I hope you will be able to understand the story.

English language is not my native language so please bear with me.

#misunderstanding
#bottomji
#topxian
#mpreg
#angstwithhappyending