Eliot classification

ELIOT POV
All I could remember was the massive headache and the fear I got when I heard the news.How could my life turn out like this it wasn't fair,it didn't supposed to turn like this I wasn't supposed to be like that.

I just turned sixteen and I just got the results of my classification
I was supposed to be a neutral ,it was a mistake I couldn't be a submissive it wasn't right.I always knew that I could never be a dominant with my height of 5'4 but I always hoped that I could at least be a  neutral.

There's nothing wrong with being a submissive but in my case it was. I was giving to birth from a Female omega and a human man starting from here I was already meant to have a terrible life.Not only that I turned out as an omega but I'm not even I full werewolf I'm half human...

I never knew my mom she died giving birth to me and my father left my mom when he find out what she really was. Starting from there my life was living hell, I was known as the « disgrace of the pack » all my life I've been bullied, hits and more I never had a real friend because who wants to be friends with a half omega werewolf all my life I've been on my own.

Being a neutral was my only chance of being free and to start a new life but now all my dreams have been crushed.Being an omega meant that I have less right then other,im not allowed to do things that other can do per exemple going to school.. After the age of 10 omegas are removed from school unless the pack says otherwise or that their family can pay for it in my position I couldn't do any of that,so since I'm 10 I've been the maid of the pack and believe me it's not fun or easy and now I'm a submissive that means that I'm even more worthless and vulnerable then ever.

The only thing that could help me was finding my mate the only twist was since I am only a half werewolf I can't smell my mate so searching for one is difficult plus you usually find your mate at the age of 19 at your birthday that mean that I only have 3 more years before maybe have a better life and yes I said maybe because as a male omega half werewolf the chance of finding a decent mate that won't make my life torture are not quite high..

DONT FORGET TO VOTE XXX