Timbers

It all started with a sleeping Elm Stump, right on it's face.

It woken up by a Stick, who opened his eyes.

It reached for it's walking stick, with the help of the other Stick, it got back on it's feet.

Elm looked around, and realized where they are at.

A freezing, cold, desert, with a snow storm above.

(The title "Timber" appears)

After looking around for a bit, a short, odd looking Cherry log came up to them.

Stick greeted, but backed off, so Cherry could get some warmth from their bodies, as it held it's body, shivering with coldness.

And then a tall, white Birch log came up as well, which impressed Stick, due to the sheer of height Birch has.

And then an Oak log came up as well, as Stick greeted them.

They looked around for a bit, as all they could see were dead stumps in the ground that belonged to trees that used to live near.

As they were looking around, a harsh breeze blew into them, making poor Stick shiver.

Elm sat down, and soon the rest followed.

Stick shivered as it's teeth kept hitting rapidly, which concerns Elm.

Elm looked at it's walking stick (not Stick) and decided to break it, putting the two pieces on the snowy ground.

Elm pulls out a box of matches, and lights it's last match, putting it on the pieces of the stick, and putting the box with it as well.

The sudden light of the match scared the logs for a bit.

But they soon relaxed because of the warmth from the small fire it brought.

After a little bit, the small fire slowly died out, which saddens Stick, making it look up at it's hanging leaf.

Stick decided to tear it off, which angered Elm, and putting it in the fire, fueling it for a bit.

The other logs soon followed, with Cherry tearing off it's leaf, Birch tearing off one it's attached stick, and Elm taking off a piece of it's old skin.

This fueled the fire more, and made it bigger, which relieves them.

Then, they all stared at Oak, wondering if it'll contribute. Oak grumbled a no.

This irritated everyone, except Stick, as they now have a stubborn log with them.

Stick then tries to take a small piece off of Oak, before Oak punches Stick just above it's eyes.

Another harsh breeze came by, which irritated everyone.

Birch shivered as it kept holding it's long body, before looking at Cherry, noticing a large stick on it.

Birch caressed it for a little bit, and poked it a little, before telling Oak, which scared Cherry.

Elm and Stick watched in concern, as Oak stood up and walked over as poor Cherry tried to back away.

Oak then grabbed Cherry, and began trying to break the large stick off of it, making Cherry scream in pain.

Elm watched in absolute fear, and covered Stick's eyes, while it tries to take it's hands off.