The Owl

As we walked down the street, from the supermarket where i bought my son a waffle cone ice-cream for helping his mom and i with the bags. I felt a tingling feeling uttering from my pants. "damn it i gotta piss, be right back a gotta take a leak guys". I rushed to a dark corner in which i figured no one would see me and i took a leak. While there wasting time trying to write my name on the ground using my urine, a felt a slight break of air pass my head. Confused of not knowing of what it was i began to look around. Suddenly that same feeling rushed my body once again but this time i could see what it was. Making that feeling rush my body. It was a huge black owl, in remembrance i have never seen a black owl before, this might have been a sign. I quickly got back to my family due to the time getting late. When i got back my wife and kid looked at me
drowsy. "hey let's get on our way home you guys look sleepy" . Fifteen minutes after we approached our house door, i quickly grabbed up my welcome mat because underneath was our house key. We headed inside, my wife and kid drowsy as hell. I went to the kitchen before doing anything else to drop off the groceries on the counter. After that my wife went to bed, so i followed my son to his room and tucked him in, layed a kiss on his forehead and headed to the living room. In the living room i sat in the couch and started to watch the television till i fell asleep.......................................... I jumped from my sleep to reality, the same feeling i felt on the road around that same corner came upon me again. This time i turned right around, as i heard the flap of a wing and i could feel the hot breath on my neck. It was that same god damn owl that was in the alley tonight. I wonder what it wanted why did it follow me home. I quickly jumped of the furniture to grab it but when I looked back it was gone. I looked like an idiot playing in the dark but i knew what i say was real.
From a kid growing up i didn't really trust these animals because they are known to be ancient animals which are usually cursed. Have u ever heard the saying if an owl comes at your door and screams or scratches a part of your house three times, someone is going to DIE. That now really was the only thing rushing through my mind, i quickly checked the rooms to see if my child and wife where okay. I came up on them sleeping like little angels. Few everything thing is alright!